Tervis mugs?

sunlover2

Probably not, for health reasons. Just take the cup they give you and pour it into your cup.

I'm two weeks shy of my first cruise but please correct me if I'm wrong...there isn't a difference in refilling the provided cup vs. your own cup. It's refilling a used cup either way. I don't see why health reasons would be an excuse. Sorry....health inspector's daughter, here.

I'm two weeks shy of my first cruise but please correct me if I'm wrong...there isn't a difference in refilling the provided cup vs. your own cup. It's refilling a used cup either way. I don't see why health reasons would be an excuse. Sorry....health inspector's daughter, here.

They won’t usually refill a used cup, rather giving you a fresh one.

You get a new plastic cup with each drink. No refills.

I don’t drink soda but on any ship LOVE pouring a poolside drink into 16oz tervis cup and giving plastic cup back, retaining straw. Any bigger and straw won’t work. Keeps drink colder and doesn’t tip over easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Bartenders always fill the Coke cups for us, sometimes washing it out, sometimes just dumping the old ice. You do have to take the lid off before handing it to them. They hold the gun above the cup to reduce contamination of the gun. No reason they wouldn't do the same thing for a Tervis. We usually have to show the Coke logo on our cruise cards until they recognize us.

I took my Yeti on the last two cruises and never asked them to refill it. But, I just took it with me to the bar and poured my drink into it and gave them their cup back. Then I ordered another and did the same. After a couple of times he just made me two.