Veendam and Zuiderdam Port Everglades Sail-Aways February 28, 2018

Boytjie

Yesterday was glorious. We don't need rain either, but it doesn't seem to want to let up.

We don't need any more rain either. Many roads are till closed due to flooding and mud slides. We all were glued to the TV on Sunday watching a house go over a hill -- people lost everything -- 2 major roads closed because of that one.

Broke 2 records for February -- most rain since the 1800's and the coldest low since the 1800's.

We don't need any more rain either. Many roads are till closed due to flooding and mud slides. We all were glued to the TV on Sunday watching a house go over a hill -- people lost everything -- 2 major roads closed because of that one.

Broke 2 records for February -- most rain since the 1800's and the coldest low since the 1800's.

Oh, my goodness. I can't imagine the people who lived in that house. The people across the street from me get the scare first when the creek rises up to their back doors.

Oh, my goodness. I can't imagine the people who lived in that house. The people across the street from me get the scare first when the creek rises up to their back doors.

They had just made the last payment on the house. Go=me-funds have been set up by PNC.

No water can reach us -- if it does -- we will need an arc to get out of here -- We are very high up and at times can see the tall buildings of Pittsburgh -- 20 miles northwest of us.

They had just made the last payment on the house. Go=me-funds have been set up by PNC.

No water can reach us -- if it does -- we will need an arc to get out of here -- We are very high up and at times can see the tall buildings of Pittsburgh -- 20 miles northwest of us.

The last payment makes it even more painful.