Favorite Oasis Bar / Bartender ?

We have had great bartenders our last 2 years on Freedom at the R bar...very friendly and it became our nightly hangout.

I was wondering if anyone else has a favorite on Oasis...we sail her for the first time in 6 weeks.

Thanks for the info.

Eric

Champagne Bar, Schooner Bar and Rise n Tide all excellent, actually now that I think of it all the other bars I have made friends with, the reason why I am booked two more cruises on the Oasis, going back to see the same people also makes my cruise perfect.

Just off the Oasis. A few incredible bartenders:

Tricia, Franklin, and "Ninja" at the Solarium Bar

Savio at the port side Pool Bar

Franz at the Schooner Bar

Edwin in Blaze

Affoon at the Sorrento's Bar

Solarium Bar- Bobby

Bobby was one of my favorites at the Solarium Bar on a previous cruise. Didn't realize he was moved to the starboard side Pool Bar until the final day of the cruise.

Just off the Oasis. A few incredible bartenders:

Tricia, Franklin, and "Ninja" at the Solarium Bar

Savio at the port side Pool Bar

Franz at the Schooner Bar

Edwin in Blaze

Affoon at the Sorrento's Bar

Bobby was one of my favorites at the Solarium Bar on a previous cruise. Didn't realize he was moved to the starboard side Pool Bar until the final day of the cruise.

Thanks for the heads up. Now we know where to look next month if he is not on vacation. When we first met him he worked the Schooner bar then moved to the Solarium

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the heads up. Now we know where to look next month if he is not on vacation. When we first met him he worked the Schooner bar then moved to the Solarium

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

They can move stations even week to week. Our favorite bartender on Harmony was Fe, she's now on Symphony, but we learned to go bar to bar on the first day to find out where she's working. That's already going to be our first stop when we're on Symphony in October, have to find out where Fe is. That woman is amazing, we actually had a friend book a second Harmony cruise and then a Symphony cruise just to make sure he had her as his bartender.

Viking Crown isn't open to the public? Can you clarify? First time on Oasis coming up in June but that has always been one of my faves on the other ships.

Viking Crown on the Oasis has been turned into Coastal Kitchen and a Suite Lounge accessible only to those in suites and Pinnacle members. Those in a JS can have dinner in Coastal Kitchen

They can move stations even week to week.

This is true. Most cruise ships have their bartenders rotate from bar to bar depending on the week. Sometimes tenders can swap with others if they don't want to work a certain bar (Some bartenders hate working outside, or hate working a round bar, while others may prefer it).