Anthem lifeboat locations

Hi everyone , I just booked my second trip in the anthem.This time on a deck 7 balcony D3. I'm just wondering if anyone has information on the life boat locations. I want to see if I will be looking straight down at a lifeboat or not. I will be in cabin 7626. Thanks!

You will still be able to look down....your eyes will go to the water. No worries! The lifeboats won't "block" your view. You may see them, if you choose to look at them, but they really aren't blocking anything.

I’m a bit confused by this. The cabin stated is fore of the forward stairs and deck 5 has no lifeboats ahead of those stairs so surely the view will be unobstructed straight down to the sea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m a bit confused by this. The cabin stated is fore of the forward stairs and deck 5 has no lifeboats ahead of those stairs so surely the view will be unobstructed straight down to the sea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I´m quite confused by your post, as the cabin stated is right forward of the hump (midshp) and yes there will be life boats in that area.

From the look at the decksplan and the look at ship pics there could be the aft of an lifeboat under the balcony or the lifeboat could be slightly forward of it. Hard to tell for me.

One thing is for sure though. The view straight down will not be towards the water - lifeboat or not. Those cabins are looking down on the promenade deck and not straigt down to the water, as the promenade deck sticks further out than the balconies above.