Some randon questions I counldn't answer by searching?

firsttimer2018

yes, your phone will do wake up calls

You don't know specific docks usually because the dock assignment is up to the harbour master of the particular port. If you mention your ports, we may be able to suggest likely locations. Assignments can be known a week or do in advance if you look at the website for the particular port.

Some ports post a docking schedule up to a year in advance. I'd start by googling your port name & schedule and see what you can find. I've had pretty good success with this method. If I knew what your specific ports were, I might even have some links for you.

does princess offer wake up calls, like in a hotel? on most ships you set up your own wake up call thru the desk phone. A better method is to bring you own travel alarm or use your smartphone.

how do i find which specific docks we stop at in route? The cruise personalizer shows the dock for start and end of trip but not any in the middle. any answer you get to this question is subject to local conditions. Port authorities and ship crew (the captain) may alter any precruise information that you have.

St Thomas - Regal - 3/21 - (haverstand?)

St Marteen - Regal 3/22

thanks

For St Thomas you will be at the Havensight Mall/West Indian company Limited dock. The Caribbean Princess will also be there.

St Martin the Phillipsburg dock

For St Thomas you will be at the Havensight Mall/West Indian company Limited dock. The Caribbean Princess will also be there.

St Martin the Phillipsburg dock

thanks - had previously docked at the other dock in St Thomas

does Princess offer a shuttle into the main town - or just walk - did that before , or are pedicabs available?

thanks - had previously docked at the other dock in St Thomas

does Princess offer a shuttle into the main town - or just walk - did that before , or are pedicabs available?

You are welcome.

There are open air shuttles which are kind of like taxis. You pay per person and they fill them up and bring you into town. At least that's how it was when I was there last and docked at Havensight.

Royal Caribbean now has the Crown Bay Dock.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

You are welcome.

There are open air shuttles which are kind of like taxis. You pay per person and they fill them up and bring you into town. At least that's how it was when I was there last and docked at Havensight.

Royal Caribbean now has the Crown Bay Dock.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

again, thanks - and we will most definitely as this is our 'move over' cruise;p

Does Princess offer wake up calls, like in a hotel?

How do I find which specific docks we stop at in route? The cruise personalizer shows the dock for start and end of trip but not any in the middle.

Many of the islands and ports abroad will have their own website or schedule. Some won’t go more than a week out, some a month. If you google your port, you should be able to find some information.

Another great place to look or ask specific questions is the Ports of Call board. Go to whichever your port is usually there is some information there as well.

Ruby

June 4 Juneau - FKL - S Franklin St Dock

June 5 Skagway - ORE - Ore Dock

June 7 Ketchikan - 4 - Dock 4 (Ketchikan Packing)

June 8 Victoria

Alaska cruise ship schedules for 2018.

http://claalaska.com/?page_id=1551

You can find the schedule for every port and there is a link to an explanation of the berth codes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

Does Princess offer wake up calls, like in a hotel?

How do I find which specific docks we stop at in route? The cruise personalizer shows the dock for start and end of trip but not any in the middle.

Where are you going? If we know we can make some pretty good guesses. But, ultimately docking berths are assigned by the ports.

By the way, where did you see any berths (docks) in the personlizer. I only see ports mentioned.

Princess has been using Havensight this cruise season. We docked previously at Crown Bay on some of our Princess cruises. There are pros and cons to each. We ended up staying on the ship last month on our Regal Princess cruise and did not go past the shops right at the pier area on our Royal Princess cruise in December.

There's only one major cruise dock in St. Maarten. There's a water taxi you can take into town if you don't want to walk a mile or so.

Where are you going? If we know we can make some pretty good guesses. But, ultimately docking berths are assigned by the ports.

By the way, where did you see any berths (docks) in the personlizer. I only see ports mentioned.

In the cruise personalizer under the calendar & planning tab it lists start and end point as pier 91 Seattle. Then when I click the link it displays lots of details on parking, boarding time, etc.