Peanut Butter?

Sorry for strange question... My DD loves PB and eats it daily. Does the ship (on Oasis) have peanut butter anywhere, either able to order or in the packets? since it is a high allergy food I wasn't sure if they just didn't carry it or not. We can bring some to-go cups if they don't have it. Thanks!

LOL I had a major issue last cruise (14 night) with peanut butter. I like in on my banana in the morning. First few days... no problem. Then I couldn't get it. We were in the dining room for breakfast. I asked for pb and was told 'we don't have any'. I asked 'Do you not have any HERE in the dining room or on the ship?' The answer was 'no pb on ship'. I went to WJ and found pb in jars that they dispensed onto my plate. Next day I stopped at WJ and got pb and took it up to DR. This happened 2 days in a row. Then the WJ server told me they were on their last jar of pb and there wasn't any more on the ship. So at a port of call I walked to the local grocery store and bought a small jar. I brought it everyday to breakfast and our tablemates for that day always asked about the jar. Before taking it out of my sling bag, I always asked if anyone at the table had an allergy to it. Never had a problem having my pb every morning after that; except for when the bananas were really awful.

My husband loves chunky peanut butter so we always pack a jar in our checked luggage and take it with us to breakfast. Since it doesn’t have to be refrigerated storing in our cabin is no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can also get with room service, just ask for a lot. DW loves it in her oatmeal and gets it. i like it on ranger cookies.

Since room service now carries a $7.95 fee, suggest you load up on packets from the WJ. No refrigeration required.

Same thing here...my DH loves his peanut butter. If he does not see it, he asks for it and they always bring him those little packages which are the same size as the jelly/jam.

Have found them stocked in the WJ, plus both CL and DL. In the MDR for breakfast is where he has to ask for them.

If you're flying, the TSA takes a dim view of transporting PB jars. They confiscated mine & said it shows up like explosives!

But the TSA also took out my deck of question & answer family game cards, & read them over -- they said it was to be sure I wasn't flying with something I shouldn't have! I still haven't figured that one out! ;p

If you're flying, the TSA takes a dim view of transporting PB jars. They confiscated mine & said it shows up like explosives!

But the TSA also took out my deck of question & answer family game cards, & read them over -- they said it was to be sure I wasn't flying with something I shouldn't have! I still haven't figured that one out! ;p

PB is heavy in quantity put it in your checked bags