Online check in says incomplete

I’ve completed our online check in details for our back to back on Symphony in May. The first leg shows as complete and I can access the setsail pass however the second leg shows as incomplete.

I’ve rechecked every field and it’s all there and it doesn’t highlight what might be incomplete. I’m guessing this will mean I can’t print setsail passes for the second leg. However, am I right in saying that won’t matter as it’s the second leg of a back to back so we won’t be checking in a second time?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’ve completed our online check in details for our back to back on Symphony in May. The first leg shows as complete and I can access the setsail pass however the second leg shows as incomplete.

I’ve rechecked every field and it’s all there and it doesn’t highlight what might be incomplete. I’m guessing this will mean I can’t print setsail passes for the second leg. However, am I right in saying that won’t matter as it’s the second leg of a back to back so we won’t be checking in a second time?

Call up Royal Caribbean and an agent can figure it out and fix it. I had that problem once and it was something to do with the flight departure times, they would not take.

On both our B2B's they had no interest in a setsail pass for the second week at check in. Even though we did have them printed. We stopped in at guest services during the first week each time when there was no line just to make sure they had us recorded as consecutive cruisers.

When cruises are linked as consecutive cruises, certain parts of the website don't function. If you really needed to access something with regard to the second cruise, you could call and get the cruises unlinked, do the website thing (if you can even access it now), and then get the cruises linked again.

When cruises are linked as consecutive cruises, certain parts of the website don't function. If you really needed to access something with regard to the second cruise, you could call and get the cruises unlinked, do the website thing (if you can even access it now), and then get the cruises linked again.

Thanks but the advice from others in this thread suggests it will be fine since we won’t need a setsail pass for the second Cruise. Anything that avoids me having to call ( a 7p per minute number from the UK) is a blessing.