Booked in Haven - Moderno and Teppanyaki showing $0.00

northwoods2

Are the Moderno and Teppanyaki restaurants free to Haven guests?

When I bring those two restaurants it is showing a price of $0.00

You have a specialty dining package as a Haven perk. No charge for what is usually three dining events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the Moderno and Teppanyaki restaurants free to Haven guests?

When I bring those two restaurants it is showing a price of $0.00

No, but if you have the specialty dining package associated with you booking (typically would for haven), you can book without pre-paying since they assume you will use your SDP credit for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked my first 3 Specialty Dinners for $0, but went to book a 4th and they wanted prepayment up front as I only have the 3 meal plan. I will wait until on the ship to book 4th night to use OBC to pay vs. paying up front.

I booked my first 3 Specialty Dinners for $0, but went to book a 4th and they wanted prepayment up front as I only have the 3 meal plan. I will wait until on the ship to book 4th night to use OBC to pay vs. paying up front.

As an FYI, restaurants on the Escape can fill up quickly. If you are really set on something, you might want to consider call and booking it over the phone.

Also, does anyone know if the restaurants you booked later in the week are a la carte, can you get away with booking more than the number in your dining package without pre-paying? For example, if you would book Moderno, Teppanyaki, Le Bistro, and Cagney's would you be okay? I know you can book more than you dining package covers if they are all a la carte.

Another possible work-around is to make the three reservations under your name/login and then have the other person in your party (if there is one) make the others under their name/login. When you make reservations, they generally only want one name and the number of your party. We have made reservations for four in the past when we couldn't get a table for three.

As an FYI, restaurants on the Escape can fill up quickly. If you are really set on something, you might want to consider call and booking it over the phone.

Can't you wait and have the Concierge book it if you are in a Haven? Don't they hold back reservations for this purpose?

Can't you wait and have the Concierge book it if you are in a Haven? Don't they hold back reservations for this purpose?

From my experience its best to book online if they have the dates and times you want. We have spent time dashing to reservations desk while on board and its a chore, but it is a time killer too waiting for cabin, luggage or muter drill....just risky if you want a certain date and time that's easily availble online, now.

Very benefical if trying to get a favorite date and time once on board that you can't get now. But be prepared to spend a little bit of time if NON Haven for those who might be following in that regard.

I would NOT recommend this. We tried to have reservations booked/changed when we go on board (and this was before noon the first day) and it did not work as we wanted it to. Actually, we've not had much luck with getting the days/times we want through the concierge on the megaships. We had better luck on the Dawn in November with moving reservations.