Status Match

mighty george

We got Oasis 10/28 7 day Central Park Balcony for $620 p/p with $100obc. Much less than the terrible cruise we went on the Seaside in Jan.

Very good price. Does that include tax and port charges? Msn people don't include that when they quote.

Didn't burst my bubble. Just more reasons to cruise that time of year!!!:p:p:p

How can you go wrong with that deal?

We usually book Jan-Feb balconies (to get away from Winter in the MWest) with drink packages so our options and pricing a little more limited.

When retired we hope to cruise more often and take advantage of some of the very aggressive pricing out there.

It is like hotel or airfare- the variance in rates can be mind blowing. I booked Business Class (Delta ) last year NY London for my wife and daughter 1800 RT when the one way was close to 5000 on most carriers.

Right now new ships like the Edge (X) are commanding big numbers as are some of the Cuba stops. We look at value not necessarily the lowest fare. MSC YC seems to offer this (we hope).

Very good price. Does that include tax and port charges? Msn people don't include that when they quote.

Yes,but that includes a $200 Diamond Status discount. Flipped to a TA and got more OBC and 1 specialty dinner. 2 other couples (not Diamond) travelling with us got basically the same price because they got extra OBC(Diamond benefit not combinable with extra OBC,either or) . We also book in Feb. and tried Jan. for a second time but still found weather to be much cooler and windier. Will stick to Feb. and Oct. Agree it is great to get out of this cold weather. I get out of the heat in the summer by going to Alaska for 6 wks. every year. My air which I paid $420 r/t non-stop is now$1000 plus. I guess timing is everything.;p;p;p

I believe you still get this. We booked for the Seaside on the Divina and did get an additional 20%.

only as 5% + 15% on selected cruises , whereas when black card holders got 20% it was off any cruises and even applied to already discounted cruises.

In my case I managed to get a repo from UK to Capetown , 21 nights , with return flights on BA., for £639pp.

if you took out the flight cost £550 the cruise cost £89. (£4.24per person per night)

only as 5% + 15% on selected cruises , whereas when black card holders got 20% it was off any cruises and even applied to already discounted cruises.

In my case I managed to get a repo from UK to Capetown , 21 nights , with return flights on BA., for £639pp.

if you took out the flight cost £550 the cruise cost £89. (£4.24per person per night)

Those were the days Pete.

Since Royal Caribbean updated their web page, my MSC, Celebrity and Crown and Anchor status all appear on my dashboard.

Sorry, I don't follow, are you saying the Royal Caribbean website displays your MSC loyalty status?

Kindly post the link to do a status match for those outside North America

Not sure which country you are from but this is from the UK site

https://www.msccruises.co.uk/en-gb/MSC-Voyagers-Club/Status-Match-Form.aspx

If you are from somewhere else you need to go to your local MSC site and search for status match.

Julie