Cruise Planner Sale

skid10

Now that we can actually get to the cruise planner on the new site, do check your sailing for possible savings. For our sailing the refreshment package is $18pp/day (+ gratuity of course)-regular price I've seen was $26, a BOGO 50% off on deluxe drink package makes that $42pp/day instead of $52, classic soda with VOOM 1 device $21pp/day (not sure what regular price was). Not everything is a great deal though-one of the excursions we booked at $63pp is now $94pp, although some other excursions do show savings. Certainly worthwhile to check.

Thanks for the heads up! The beverage package for my sailing sounded like a great deal with the big 50% off banner, but when I added it to the cart it is actually the same as the advertised price. LOL

Had it been a true buy one at the listed price and one 50% off, I would have snagged it up for sure.

I did book the Dragon's Breath zip line at a discounted rate, though, so thanks again!

Yes I got in on the sale today was waiting for this sale for my upcoming March 31st Adventure Sailing. I was watching prices every and noticed first thing this morning the deluxe package for $42/day plus 18% . Good buy indeed

How do you purchase drink packages for only 1 adult in the cabin? It's saying everyone in the cabin must purchase.. I dont remember this being a rule? Or do I have to call

Yes you will need to call, I purchased the refreshment package for DS and myself and called and was able to purchase the deluxe package for DH only . You will need to give an explanation as to why the others in your cabin can't drink alcoholic.

How do you purchase drink packages for only 1 adult in the cabin? It's saying everyone in the cabin must purchase.. I dont remember this being a rule? Or do I have to call

The rules have changed and now they want all adults in a stateroom to purchase the alcoholic beverage package. If you call, they may let you get by with some getting the Refreshment package.

The rules have changed and now they want all adults in a stateroom to purchase the alcoholic beverage package. If you call, they may let you get by with some getting the Refreshment package.

You have to call.

WOW! This is crazy... a huge turnoff after not cruising in 6-8 years

I booked the cruise after the change and it doesn't show up.

Try this link where you can put in the reservation number and make sure it is still in their system. This will get you into the cruise planner and you can see if there are any sales.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

They really did confuse the issue though--on the first site I have to use my e-mail address. On this one I have to use my user name. If your user name and email are different, try both to see which works.

Also do some mock bookings to see if your fare and/or OBC has come down. As long as you are not past final payment date, you can and adjustment even if you booked with a nonrefundable deposit.

Yes you will need to call, I purchased the refreshment package for DS and myself and called and was able to purchase the deluxe package for DH only . You will need to give an explanation as to why the others in your cabin can't drink alcoholic.

Hopefully this works and its not a waste of time. Thanks!!

Repriced my Deluxe Beverage Package and saved 27.00 plus I booked a couple of excursions with a 54.00 savings so far...EVERY BIT HELPS....

Heck, I might book a couple more excursions for additional savings

You are fortunate. Most of mine are showing “unable to book online” - hoping it is temporary.

Is it too early or are they sold out? Good Luck.

One of my cruises (for next year) has nothing on sale. The good sale is on my April cruise.