Early port day. When and where to eat?

Sizzlechest

We get the "free" continental breakfast from room service. You can eat while you get ready. Free Breakfast service would begin at 6am - you choose the time you want it delivered. We've ordered many times and I can't remember a time it wasn't delivered as ordered.

I'm not sure that's worth the trouble. One person could pick that up that kind of stuff while others get ready.

Go to Ocean Plaza on Deck 5.....Go to the area where they have the Taste samples each evening (at the side entrance into Red Frog Pub). They serve a lighter version of both breakfast and Lunch daily....Both hot and cold dishes..... Nice seating either inside or outside. Best kept secret...or people just don't come down to use it. Sure beats the crowds on Lido. It will be listed as a food option in the daily Funtimes.

On Miracle last month they charged for the taste samples which used to be free.

We get the "free" continental breakfast from room service. You can eat while you get ready. Free Breakfast service would begin at 6am - you choose the time you want it delivered. We've ordered many times and I can't remember a time it wasn't delivered as ordered.

We got the continental breakfast from room service on our last cruise when we had to meet in the theatre at 7am. Room service time was 6-6:30 and lido didn't open until 6:30.

The food arrived shortly after 6 (definitely by 6:15) and we were able to eat without being rushed.

I'm not sure that's worth the trouble. One person could pick that up that kind of stuff while others get ready.

That's a nice thought, but we made sure we were ready by 6. If we waited until 6:30 for one of us to get stuff at Lido (or both go there) it would have taken longer and we would have rushed eating our food.

It was nice to be a little more relaxed.