Allure of The Seas Inside Tips

44 minutes ago, mcgore83 said:

If you have the drink package, are you allowed to get unopened soft drinks to take to your cabin?

You can always take soda with you.  That's what I did.  Packed it in my checked bag for the flight.  At airport, I transferred it to my carry on, per RCI instructions in an email before the cruise.  There are refrigerators in the cabins.

And I did buy a soda at a store in Nassau.  So there are other options.

We saw people with cans occasionally.  Most often in the solarium & I think you'd have to have the deluxe package to do it though. 

But as stated above, if there's something you know you want cans or bottles of, you can take up to 12- 17oz or less containers of non-alcoholic bevs on board with your carry on.  

On 1/13/2019 at 3:05 PM, jean-lynd said:

Agreed but since there is no deck aft of Adventure Ocean I thought this was the area they were referring to.  I guess we will check it out if there is no signage stating the restriction.

The sun deck is available if you walk through a state room hallway on 14.  It feels a little invasive, especially on day one.  It is marked with arrows near the door though.  
The teen deck is on deck 15 & near the mini golf, I believe.  We accidentally walked into it on the first or second day, but no one was hanging out anyway, so we just made a casual turn around. 

7 hours ago, zebe912 said:

The sun deck is available if you walk through a state room hallway on 14.  It feels a little invasive, especially on day one.  It is marked with arrows near the door though.  
The teen deck is on deck 15 & near the mini golf, I believe.  We accidentally walked into it on the first or second day, but no one was hanging out anyway, so we just made a casual turn around. 

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, PedroD said:

We are cruising on Allure in OV Oversized Balcony on Deck 6, Cabin 6200.  Has anyone stayed in that Cabin?  Wondering about noise and convenience to bars.

I've stayed in 6240--which is a JS, but same side, same deck and also a 'hump'.  Didn't get any noise, it was easy access to get to Boardwalk, bars, main dining, etc.  We liked it.  

• Thanks 1