Allure of The Seas Inside Tips

On 4/6/2018 at 9:13 AM, E23NK1 said:

Great Thread...Thanks...I would assume alot of these apply to all Oasis class ships?

We will be on Oasis in 10 days...I will be looking for the deck 14 "hidden" area.

Also looking to avoid the crazyness of the WindJammer so lots of good options.

yes it applys to oasis too. Allure and Oasis are Identical minus the fact Allure has a donut tray in the boardwalk and the artwork and of course name. Otherwise oasis is identical

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2018 at 7:22 AM, Host Clarea said:

Correct, they charge extra for the use of the sauna and steam room on Oasis class ships.

Has anyone here done just a day pass for these things?  How did that work & what all was accessible?  If you schedule a treatment, is access to the aforementioned spa amenities included for the day, like at a lot of typical spas?

Also, I saw a post on another forum that suggested the spa shower area might be available to use without extra charge, and afforded some amenities without having to pay for the pass.  Has anyone attempted this on Allure to know if this is true?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2018 at 12:05 PM, zebe912 said:

Has anyone here done just a day pass for these things?  How did that work & what all was accessible?  If you schedule a treatment, is access to the aforementioned spa amenities included for the day, like at a lot of typical spas?

Also, I saw a post on another forum that suggested the spa shower area might be available to use without extra charge, and afforded some amenities without having to pay for the pass.  Has anyone attempted this on Allure to know if this is true?

I'm interested in the response on this as well.

On 3/23/2018 at 5:49 AM, Host Clarea said:

Deck 14, observation deck above the bridge wings. Access by going forward as far as possible in the port side passenger corridor through a door.

I just read this in a cruise compass for Allure - "Please note that the deck located behind Adventure Ocean is for ages 12-17 only". In looking at the deck plan this looks like the same deck mentioned above.  Does anyone know if these are two separate areas?  I was looking forward to spending some time on the Deck 14 observation deck but of course we won't if we aren't supposed to be there.  Thanks for any help!

9 hours ago, jean-lynd said:

I just read this in a cruise compass for Allure - "Please note that the deck located behind Adventure Ocean is for ages 12-17 only". In looking at the deck plan this looks like the same deck mentioned above.  Does anyone know if these are two separate areas?  I was looking forward to spending some time on the Deck 14 observation deck but of course we won't if we aren't supposed to be there.  Thanks for any help!

The observation deck is forward of Adventure Ocean.

5 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

The observation deck is forward of Adventure Ocean.

Agreed but since there is no deck aft of Adventure Ocean I thought this was the area they were referring to.  I guess we will check it out if there is no signage stating the restriction.

• 3 weeks later...

We are planing a Sept cruise to the Easter Caribbean on Allure.

We typically reserve a, OV Balcony, and will on this cruise as well.

As this is our first booking on this ship, does anyone have any suggestions on which deck is preferred?

Noise is a concern.

Thanks! 🙂

1 minute ago, CruisingScotts said:

We are planing a Sept cruise to the Easter Caribbean on Allure.

We typically reserve a, OV Balcony, and will on this cruise as well.

As this is our first booking on this ship, does anyone have any suggestions on which deck is preferred?

Noise is a concern.

Thanks! 🙂

We like decks 8 and 9, for their proximity to Central Park.

Cruising on the Allure with 6 in 3 ocean view cabins on deck 12 for the week of Nov 24th 2019.  I am wondering what time things start to wind down aboard the ship. And more importantly, what options are there for late night food and drinks after midnight?  

Thanks!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mmurphy326 said:

Cruising on the Allure with 6 in 3 ocean view cabins on deck 12 for the week of Nov 24th 2019.  I am wondering what time things start to wind down aboard the ship. And more importantly, what options are there for late night food and drinks after midnight?  

Thanks!

Cafe Promenade on deck 5 is open almost 24 hours.  Sorrento's is also open late.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mmurphy326 said:

Thanks! 

Do the bars on board have different specialty drinks or do they all serve the same menu?  

There is some variation in the drinks served at each bar.

14 minutes ago, mcgore83 said:

If you have the drink package, are you allowed to get unopened soft drinks to take to your cabin?

There are usually no unopened sodas with the drink package as cans are not generally included.  Someone will report exceptions here and there, but the package covers only fountain sodas.