2019/2020 Cruises

Geoffa30

Here's a link to all the releases, including the Asia ones:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kJwELxmQ45Qxi8a8x7MWFy-xbh_r3A7a?usp=sharing

Thank you so much! This really helps in planning. I understand the launch fares and port fees but can someone explain captain’s circle (is that the loyalty discount?), amenity points and ncf? Is that for travel agents or do passengers need to do something with these columns?

Again thanks for all this info.

Thank you so much! This really helps in planning. I understand the launch fares and port fees but can someone explain captain’s circle (is that the loyalty discount?), amenity points and ncf? Is that for travel agents or do passengers need to do something with these columns?

Again thanks for all this info.

Yes, Captain's Circle is for past guests who have sailed Princess before. You get an additional discount when these sailings are launched. Amenity points and NCF are for TA's, you do not need to worry about those...

Yes, Captain's Circle is for past guests who have sailed Princess before. You get an additional discount when these sailings are launched. Amenity points and NCF are for TA's, you do not need to worry about those...

Thanks so much. I figured that was the case but wanted to check.

I've been looking at the new schedules we've all gotten hold of and I have a question.

In the Captain Circle Savings column does that amount apply to each person or per cabin??

If someone is traveling solo do they get double that amount??

Tai

I've been looking at the new schedules we've all gotten hold of and I have a question.

In the Captain Circle Savings column does that amount apply to each person or per cabin??

If someone is traveling solo do they get double that amount??

Tai

It is per person and you do get double that amount if booking solo and charged 200% room fee.

With that repositioning in May 2020 it looks like the Grand is going to be replaced for cruises out of SF.

I think this repo to Vancouver is just so that the Grand can do the Alaska sailings for the summer and possibly return to SF when Alaska is done. I believe the Grand may be replacing the Golden as if I understood the post correctly next year is the last year Golden will be with Princess as it is going to P&O....I do hope that the Grand does the 7 day Alaska cruises SB and NB between Whittier and Vancouver...we are looking to do one in 2020 with a pre land tour and would love to be able to have the Grand as it is a new ship to us and has aft facing suites!