2019/2020 Cruises

Geoffa30

I'm looking for Mexican Riviera for fall 2019! Possibly hoping for the Royal but taking any ship out of LA....

Hi Cassandra, I'm also waiting for the Mex Riv out of LA. I also live in San Diego.

I think it will be the Royal. Hope the prices aren't too much higher since it's such a new ship.

Lynn

Hi Lynn...good 2 see a fellow San Diegan and a cruise lover 2...mind if I ask where abouts...we are in the El Cajon/Santee area.

Well prices will probably be higher in the beginning and will drop...has happened for us on other itineraries. Right now for this October to MR is running about 829pp for interior..i think it was the ruby.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Forums mobile app

Hi Lynn...good 2 see a fellow San Diegan and a cruise lover 2...mind if I ask where abouts...we are in the El Cajon/Santee area.

Well prices will probably be higher in the beginning and will drop...has happened for us on other itineraries. Right now for this October to MR is running about 829pp for interior..i think it was the ruby.

Chula Vista!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Cassandra! I'm in Chula Vista. Actually the east side of I805 between Southwestern College and Costco on H street. In Rancho Del Rey. We're pretty close!

I'm on the Ruby April 8-23, 2019 15 day Hawaii. I'm so excited about that! I'm waiting for the 2020 Princess schedules to come out. I'll probably do the Mexican Riviera in the fall 2020. Looks like the Royal is doing that route. Ruby goes to Australia and Crown in going to Europe. I really like those 2 ships. I hope the pricing on the Royal won't be outrageous since she is so new. After Hawaii I'll have to scale back a little! Cruising solo is expensive! But I am pretty sure I'll be staying with Princess. I like their ships and the service.

Hi Bob!!

Lynn

Hi Cassandra! I'm in Chula Vista. Actually the east side of I805 between Southwestern College and Costco on H street. In Rancho Del Rey. We're pretty close!

I'm on the Ruby April 8-23, 2019 15 day Hawaii. I'm so excited about that! I'm waiting for the 2020 Princess schedules to come out. I'll probably do the Mexican Riviera in the fall 2020. Looks like the Royal is doing that route. Ruby goes to Australia and Crown in going to Europe. I really like those 2 ships. I hope the pricing on the Royal won't be outrageous since she is so new. After Hawaii I'll have to scale back a little! Cruising solo is expensive! But I am pretty sure I'll be staying with Princess. I like their ships and the service.

Hi Bob!!

Lynn

[emoji13] Close....I’m a block west of SWC!

We live right off the 67 by Bradley and Prospect. Gilespie field is right across from us..if only we could fly out of there for our cruises...lol. We are looking to MR in fall of 2019...and in Juneish we are hoping to do Alaska with the land tour first. Who knew there were so many cruisers near us!!

We live right off the 67 by Bradley and Prospect. Gilespie field is right across from us..if only we could fly out of there for our cruises...lol. We are looking to MR in fall of 2019...and in Juneish we are hoping to do Alaska with the land tour first. Who knew there were so many cruisers near us!!

Hi Cassandra! I know right where you live. I lived in El Cajon and Santee many years ago. I'm sure the area has changed since 1977! It's built up quite a lot! If you look for a Princess MR cruise in the fall 2020 maybe we'll be on the same cruise!

Lynn

Lynn...wish we could but sadly we get just the 1 cruise a year and 2020 is our 20 yr anniv which is why we are doing the land tour then Alaska cruise and we are renewing our vows and splurging and doing a suite and friends of ours who we cruise with and live in town as well will be with us, and we are planning pajama parties in our suite..haha

Yeah we cant wait to try out the fact that you can order MDR food and have it delivered to the room so we will have our own little picnic...while gazing at the wake..well that is if the cruise gods go our way and we get the ship we were looking at vs the Coral which has no aft suites.

From what I can find so far is the Royal comes to the west coast the end of 2019. Hopefully we get another good one with her for 2020. Schedules should be out April 20 from what we're hearing on here. Sure hope so because I'm excited to get a good cabin I want early! Then I'll wait for the promo I want.

From what I can find so far is the Royal comes to the west coast the end of 2019. Hopefully we get another good one with her for 2020. Schedules should be out April 20 from what we're hearing on here. Sure hope so because I'm excited to get a good cabin I want early! Then I'll wait for the promo I want.

I like your thinking [emoji846]

I thought I read that the Royal was to be in LA by Spring of 2019, not end of 2019? Where did you see that it was end of 2019?

Yeah we want a certain type of cabin too which is why we like to book early and then wait for that fab 3 for free deal!

Yeah I just checked the princess site and the Royal is on the West Coast in early 2019..doing a couple MR and then does Alaska and what looks like a 3 day coastal bringing her back down from Vancouver to LA in early September so hopefully by October she will be back to doing the MR run.

I thought I read that the Royal was to be in LA by Spring of 2019, not end of 2019? Where did you see that it was end of 2019?

Yeah we want a certain type of cabin too which is why we like to book early and then wait for that fab 3 for free deal!

I think you're right. It is spring. I also love the 3 for Free!

Royal as well as the Emerald will be on the West Coast sailing from San Pedro.

We have already booked the Royal for Mexico in March 2019.Prices are no different than other ships sailing from here. They start a little high and when we get closer a bit of a price drop. Right now prices are okay but one can only hope they drop.

There are cruises that leave from San Pedro to Alaska round trip(12 day). Starts end of April this year and another one in September. Hopefully this will repeat next year too.

Love cruising round trip from San Pedro because no flying and we just park at the terminal.

Yeah I just checked the princess site and the Royal is on the West Coast in early 2019..doing a couple MR and then does Alaska and what looks like a 3 day coastal bringing her back down from Vancouver to LA in early September so hopefully by October she will be back to doing the MR run.

FYI, we're booked on the Royal Alaska cruise Sept. of '19, should be in San Pedro at end of Sept. '19.