2019/2020 Cruises

Geoffa30

With drinks I’m assuming? No comparison do Celebrity.

It is Celebrity, with one included perk. I went ahead and got the other perks, which included upgrading the drink package to premium for an additional $400 pp (Prepaid gratuities, $150-OBC, unlimited internet, and of course the premium drink package). It did seem like the better deal, plus it includes the Thermal Suit, which my husband just loves.

Initial prices are usually what many consider to be high. However, booking early can get you the choice of cabin type and location that you want. Usually bookings this early have refundable deposits if you are booking in the USA/Canada and change your mind before final payment.

As time goes on, there will be sales on these new cruises. The past does not always repeat itself, but Sip 'n Sail and three-for-free are promotions that have been appearing in the summer and fall. Sometimes the "sales" will maintain pricing and include amenities such as gratuities and sometimes the price will be lower than the initial offerings. Again, in the USA/Canada you can switch a booking to a newer promotion or pricing and pick up the amenities with the new offer and lose any amenities you had when first booking. Some of the times the switch to a newer offer can be to an offer in which the deposit does become non-refundable.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Only sitting with one FCD at the moment but will jump on the best new offering for two of the "wish list" cruises when they pop up and go with the flow. Have to stock up again in June.

On sale 19 April... better buy some FCC on the Caribbean Princess after our stop in St Kitts today. Get ready :D

Thanks for the information, for Australia/NZ 2019-20 there’s a preview brochure and schedule.

Does anyone also have such brochures or schedules for the other destinations like Caribbean, Mexico/US West Coast, Hawaii, Asia? Would be great!! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this just for the Australia or all the sailings to be released on April 19th...cant open it at work for some reason the site is blocked.

It’s just Australia and doesn’t have pricing the way the first one does. Strange that some people can’t open it.

Is this just for the Australia or all the sailings to be released on April 19th...cant open it at work for some reason the site is blocked.

It might be your system, the below link works fine - and I’m just on a mobile device.

Thank you, this link works perfectly.

If you have access to South America for 2020, it would be welcomed!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are actually some 2019 cruises that have been available for a while. We are booked in late October 2019 for the Search for the Northern Lights cruise - 12 days round trip from Southampton - followed by an early November 2019 TA from Barcelona to FLL (which actually continues on through the new locks to LA but we are disembarking at FLL). We booked these cruises in December of 2017.

There are actually some 2019 cruises that have been available for a while. We are booked in late October 2019 for the Search for the Northern Lights cruise - 12 days round trip from Southampton - followed by an early November 2019 TA from Barcelona to FLL (which actually continues on through the new locks to LA but we are disembarking at FLL). We booked these cruises in December of 2017.

Yes, all of Europe is out. It’s the exotics and America’s that people are waiting for and probably Asia.