2019/2020 Cruises

Geoffa30

No it would appear that only Australia/New Zealand are going on sale April 19 for 19/20 sailing dates. The Amerericas which is the Caribbean does not yet have a release date.

Ok thanks for the update

A little earlier than they originally said - just got the email that says:

Australia, New Zealand & South Pacific 2019-2020 – 4/17, 4 p.m. PDT

World Cruise 2020 – 4/24, 9 a.m. PDT

Astro Flyer posted this a few hours ago on also on another new thread. Glad I saw it as I overlooked the email.

Found this from last year. Could be mid to late May before the December 2019 'Americas' dates I want are posted.

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (May 22, 2017) – Princess Cruises has announced its 2018-2019 Americas cruise itineraries including sailings to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Hawaii, the California Coast, and Alaska.

Thanks for the info. 4-6 weeks more to wait seems like the end of the world but at least now maybe I can stop hovering every day.

When I got a call from a Princess Vacation Planner recently, she said those itineraries are still very much up in the air.

Found this from last year. Could be mid to late May before the December 2019 'Americas' dates I want are posted.

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (May 22, 2017) – Princess Cruises has announced its 2018-2019 Americas cruise itineraries including sailings to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexico, Hawaii, the California Coast, and Alaska.

Thanks, John

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As the Australia / New Zealand 2019/20 itineraries are out, is it now time for the remainder of the period’s itineraries to start leaking out? This is on the assumption they’ll be on sale in about a month’s time and the the Oz ones started to be leaked about a month ago.

Anyone know or already have them and are willing to share?

As the Australia / New Zealand 2019/20 itineraries are out, is it now time for the remainder of the period’s itineraries to start leaking out? This is on the assumption they’ll be on sale in about a month’s time and the the Oz ones started to be leaked about a month ago.

Anyone know or already have them and are willing to share?

What area are you looking for? This is the exotics which is close to the end of the deployments for a while. I think there's still some Americas/Caribbean to come

On the Regal now and was told at the Captains Circle Party that these would be open for booking on May 16.

On the Regal now and was told at the Captains Circle Party that these would be open for booking on May 16.

Sweet here is to hopiong someone will get that fabulous sheet with pricing and schedules or at least perhaps the pdf flyer!!!;););)