Bless you all- ANOTHER DRINK PACKAGE QUESTION...

I’ve searched, I am not finding this info anywhere. Everyone in my cabin has a drink package (deluxe for adults, refreshment for kids). I understand there are special cups needed for the soda machines, my question is where do we pick up the cups?

Never cruised before, I appreciate you all being so helpful!

I’ve searched, I am not finding this info anywhere. Everyone in my cabin has a drink package (deluxe for adults, refreshment for kids). I understand there are special cups needed for the soda machines, my question is where do we pick up the cups?

Never cruised before, I appreciate you all being so helpful!

The cups will be in your stateroom when you arrive.

Don't make a big deal about the cups.

The machines will most likely be broken....

If that's the case then where do they get their sodas from? The bartenders? I have never used one of the soda dispensers.

If that's the case then where do they get their sodas from? The bartenders? I have never used one of the soda dispensers.

Anyine with an unlimited beverage package can get soda from any bar or restaurant. However, the selection choices will only be about 5 or 6 choices compared to over 100 from the Freestyle machines.

The machines are not always broken......you can get your drinks from any bar by showing your seapass

Have a lovely first cruise

I was on the Allure a couple weeks ago, they had two machines.

One was down the entire voyage.

The other was not working much of the time.

You can go to the bars and ask them, they have the basic 4 sodas used for mixers.

You can go to the bars and ask them, they have the basic 4 sodas used for mixers.

That stinks! Especially if someone had just bought the soda package.

Firstly, I believe there are 3 sets of machines. I don't know where you were that there were only 2 machines. There are 2 in the Windjammer, 2 outside of Sorrento's and I believe, although I have not used them, there are 2 in the Wipeout cafe area.

Perhaps when YOU were onboard the 2 you chose to use didn't work well, but there were others to use. We have sailed on Allure three times and have always found machines that work as I like the flavored waters that come from them and others like the Coke choices.

I guess I don't understand why it appears that you are always negative about Royal Caribbean. I think if I disliked them so much, I wouldn't cruise on them. JMO.

Firstly, I believe there are 3 sets of machines. I don't know where you were that there were only 2 machines. There are 2 in the Windjammer, 2 outside of Sorrento's and I believe, although I have not used them, there are 2 in the Wipeout cafe area.

Perhaps when YOU were onboard the 2 you chose to use didn't work well, but there were others to use. We have sailed on Allure three times and have always found machines that work as I like the flavored waters that come from them and others like the Coke choices.

I guess I don't understand why it appears that you are always negative about Royal Caribbean. I think if I disliked them so much, I wouldn't cruise on them. JMO.

I'm glad to hear about the machines on Allure as we will be onboard in October and we have the Borardwalk beverage package. My husband doesn't drink soda, but he will enjoy the flavored waters.

I don't understand why it appears that you are always negative about Royal Caribbean. I think if I disliked them so much, I wouldn't cruise on them. JMO.

Nope, not just your opinion. Mine also and I'd guess a lot of others. There are a few negative or just plain rude people like that on this board and I rarely bother even reading their posts.

As far as the machines go, I've seen them run out of individual flavors, but have seen totally out of order machines only 2 or 3 times and, like you said, there were always others available.