Elite Internet Package

jeno

I know that I get a certain number of minutes free, but seem to remember that when I logged in the first time I could add additional minutes to that amount at a discount. It doesn’t seem possible to do that before boarding. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, you are correct, nothing before you board. When you log onto the system, for the first time onboard, you will get a chance to purchase additional minutes at a discount. The discount has varried (for me) over the past several cruises. One thing I noted on my last cruise (Panama Canal May 2017) concerned pre purchased internet minutes. I had to have the internet manager manually enter them to my account.....:):):)

Bob

If you are on an Ocean Medallion preview cruise, Elite and Platinum have unlimited internet access for one device (per person). For non-platinum/Elite, they offer a per day/per device plan that seems to be available for pre-purchase in the cruise personalizer.

And the unlimited internet we had on the Regal's Ocean Medallion preview cruise in February was for one device per person at a time. You could switch back and forth between different devices as long as you signed out of one before connecting the other one.

On our 14 day cruise we got 250 free minutes and could purchase 200 additional minutes ($40) or 100 minutes ($25) when activating our minutes on the ship.

These are the rates for purchasing additional minutes for cruises between 8-20 days.

• 5 weeks later...
On our 14 day cruise we got 250 free minutes and could purchase 200 additional minutes ($40) or 100 minutes ($25) when activating our minutes on the ship.

These are the rates for purchasing additional minutes for cruises between 8-20 days.

Thank you. This is the information I was looking for.

Remember that if your traveling companion is also elite you will each get that number of minutes. Using Astro’s example the DW and I end up with 500 mins for a 14 day cruise. As I am a heavier user I will sometimes run out but she rarely gets near her max, so I just switch over and start using some of hers. No point in paying for extra if we have some we won’t get to. Only works of course if you agree and share passwords.

On our last two cruises we had 500 minutes each on one and 250 minutes each on the other. We didn't use all of the minutes on either cruise. Heck, on the last cruise there wasn't any service the last two days so that saved on use of minutes right there! :eek: The closest I get to social media is these CC forums. My wife checks FB stuff but doesn't post much. We are on a cruise to enjoy the cruise, not to spend a ton of time online. I don't really even do CC when cruising. I do sometimes check subscribed threads but I don't have many of those so I mainly just get my email each day.