Crown and Anchor - does it log by cabin or trip?

Hello,

We have so far done two RCI cruises and have booked a third. Having checked on our C&A account, only one cabin seems to have been recorded. On both cruises we had two cabins - so we thought we'd get points for both cabins.

Any thoughts?

If it's on both cabins I assume we'll need to ring them as I can't find an email address...

TIA

Moya

It’s just like an airline. My company may pay for all of my business flights but I get the points. You could pay for 20 people in 10 cabins but you personally only get the points for the night you sail.

Do kids get their own c and a account after their first sail?

If there is a C&A discount on that sailing and category, then the kids would get it too. However, C&A discounts don't exist for every sailing and category. One has to be Platinum and higher to get a discount on balcony staterooms on every cruise.

I don’t think kids get thier own number,

My daughter uses my number as she on my account.

I have no idea what changes the new website might bring, but in the past, kids would get their own C&A number, but you could not create a login for them on Royal's website until they turned 18.

I don’t think kids get thier own number,

My daughter uses my number as she on my account.

You need to sign every person up for their own number. Just like a frequent flier number. For C&A you can tie them together so your kids will get the same benefits as you (assuming that the parent is at a higher level).

Their own number will save information in their profile such as their passport number, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We just booked a cruise on grandeur of the seas for July 2019 and formally sailed on freedom. I got my points and my husband received his. However my son and daughter did not get theirs. My hope was that they could start to build up their points and carry them with them forever. Start them young

We just booked a cruise on grandeur of the seas for July 2019 and formally sailed on freedom. I got my points and my husband received his. However my son and daughter did not get theirs. My hope was that they could start to build up their points and carry them with them forever. Start them young

Call C&A. They will fix it.

Well I could be wrong and it wouldn’t be the first time.

On my account I have two people and ones my daughter.

Every person should have their own C&A number (account) that tracks C&A points. Not to be confused with the onboard account.

If your children were on the cruise with you, then call C&A and ask then why the kids don't have their points.