Need Barcelona hotel for 2 nights

Matysgirl

Depends on what you want to spend and what you expect from the hotel and room. Hotel Leonardo Las rambles if modern and has quality rooms and a very good breakfast. 5 mins walk from Las rambles so slightly quieter. All rooms sound proofed . But if you want to be right on Las rambles and don' mind basic I also have experience of some others . Let me know what you want

Just basic... we get in very late Friday

Depends on what you want to spend and what you expect from the hotel and room. Hotel Leonardo Las rambles if modern and has quality rooms and a very good breakfast. 5 mins walk from Las rambles so slightly quieter. All rooms sound proofed . But if you want to be right on Las rambles and don' mind basic I also have experience of some others . Let me know what you want

Obviously, there's no accountancy for taste, but Cuatro Naciones is representative of nothing, just a horrendously tacky touristy hotel, 'thematized' for unaware visitors and located in one of the noisiest parts of Les Rambles. Just sayin'.

We booked the Hotel Europark last night for two nights in June. They are currently having a spring sale for 25% off if you go directly to their website. The promocode is SPRINGBLOOM. It had several great reviews on Cruisecritic. The price for two rooms for two nights in June was 540 euros.

We are staying at Hotel Continental Palacete on Las Ramblas, includes unlimited breakfast, snacks, juice, wine, beer, water and soda 24 hours.

Thank you so much for that tip.... love Cruise Critic... just booked it for our pre-cruise stay! :D

I stayed at the Silken Ramblas last month and it was a Hotels.com booking. It’s a 4 star hotel priced very reasonably. $79eu in March but will be more during peak season. It’s a 5 minute walk from the aerobus at plaza cataluna. It’s also a 15 minute walk down to the Columbus monument to catch the shuttle to the ship. The shuttle was $4eu rt.

We are staying at Hotel Continental Palacete on Las Ramblas, includes unlimited breakfast, snacks, juice, wine, beer, water and soda 24 hours.

Another vote for Continental Palacete- nice hotel in perfect location