New Late Night Snack options

Caps_Shield

Take a look at JH's FB page to see the listing. Only a few things but they look great to me. Complimentary on the Lido deck. I'm thinking it's fleet wide since he didn't same only on the Horizon like he did with desserts. Cannot wait to get me some!

This should be a nice addition to late night pizza. The line is always so long. Just got off NCL Breakaway and they had their Irish Pub O'Sheehan's open 24/7 with their full menu (maybe between 3-6 am it was limited). But the best bar food ever for a late night snack! Nachos, artichoke dip, wings, burgers, reuben, hotdogs, fish & chips, fajitas etc. Really wish Carnival would consider something like this! This is sure a start in the right direction.

It's an interesting selection but much better than a cut back. I like the pizza late at night but more choices always help.

Not impressed at all with that menu, though I guess it’s better than nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hopefully they will have more than one crewmember manning the pizza station so the lines are not horrendus

That was another fib by JH. When he announced they were going to start charging for night time room service, he stated they were going to increase staffing at the deli and pizza stations during that time. It obviously hasn't happened.

Of course, people never remember what gets added, just "cutbacks".

I'll admit, I wouldn't be mad if more things were added. However, this is a step in the right direction that gives more choice than pizza, and should help the pizza cluster line.

Some efficiencies can actually be better. Instead of adding more labor to pizza and by premaking deli, they can free up more labor elsewhere.

Of course, people never remember what gets added, just "cutbacks".

I'll admit, I wouldn't be mad if more things were added. However, this is a step in the right direction that gives more choice than pizza, and should help the pizza cluster line.

Some efficiencies can actually be better. Instead of adding more labor to pizza and by premaking deli, they can free up more labor elsewhere.

Take a look at the pizza line after 11 pm and remember they said they would add additional crew so wait would not be so horrendus. We were getting hot dogs and hamburgers after 11 and apparently that will go away.

I fully understand people want varied late night snacks. I was young once.

Now I want early morning coffee. I have wandered the Lido deck more than once in the pre-dawn hours to find every single coffee station on Lido shut down for cleaning. Simultaneously. All of them.