Adventure of the Seas food and waterbottle question

1st question is can i bring a case of water bottles on, if the answer is no, what happens if i want water at a random time during the day, are there free water bottles on board of something of that nature

2. If am hungry at lets say midnight are there food options available, im assuming they wont be included in the meal package i have, but is there something open 24/7. Am i allowed to bring snacks from shore on the boat or no?

Taking water on the ship is technically prohibited, but usually allowed. There is no free bottled water onboard.

Cafe Promenade is open almost 24 hours, no extra charge.

Snacks in factory sealed packages can be brought onboard, you never know when a cruise ship will run out of food.

I found the water in the restaurants ok but the tap water in my cabin wasn't. Couldn't have been filtered as much. I have a Britta water bottle so it made the tap water in my cabin taste ok. On Freedom we had good water in the cabin.

We carry our refillable water bottles - why create plastic waste? We fill it with ice and beverage in buffet area, using a clean glass to transfer ice and water to our bottle.

This is what we do - works for carrying water on excursions, etc. Sometimes I'll fill it with iced tea or lemonade.