Celebrity MoveUp

CruisingChick

2 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

Get the non alcoholic drink package.  Worth it

Really, I don't drink anything other than black coffee, water, fresh squeezed OJ, wine or a cocktail.  Never have "specialty drinks".  I haven't drank a soda in years and I bring along a small manual juicer for my OJ

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

You can get special coffee at cafe al baccio. So much better than “free” coffee. You can enjoy premium waters and fresh squeezed OJ.  Don’t have to bring oranges on board or a juicer. Not sure if permitted .  If you want, non alcohol frozen drinks. You can also get bottled water to drink in your cabin or on shore x’s. You will pay additional for wine which is alcohol 

Edited by Cruise a holic

I recently change my room catagory to a higher catagory for my upcoming Apex cruise.  My MoveUp still shows the old catagory.  Should I reach out to MoveUp for a refresh or give it a week or two and all things will catch up.  I am about 40 days out.  Thanks for insights..

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Illsticktocrusing said:

I recently change my room catagory to a higher catagory for my upcoming Apex cruise.  My MoveUp still shows the old catagory.  Should I reach out to MoveUp for a refresh or give it a week or two and all things will catch up.  I am about 40 days out.  Thanks for insights..

Cancel the bid and if you like start over with  a new bid

Edited by Cruise a holic

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Illsticktocrusing said:

Already cancelled my bids, My Current Stateroom is my old one.  image.thumb.png.3a74339296158b4de5e50441c00bca9b.png

Can you confirm your credit card was charged for the MoveUp? 🤔

Does your online cruise personalizer display your upgraded stateroom number? 

Edited by BEAV

19 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

You can get special coffee at cafe al baccio. So much better than “free” coffee. You can enjoy premium waters and fresh squeezed OJ.  Don’t have to bring oranges on board or a juicer. Not sure if permitted .  If you want, non alcohol frozen drinks. You can also get bottled water to drink in your cabin or on shore x’s. You will pay additional for wine which is alcohol 

Thank you.  I'm sure the drink packages (whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic) work for some. 

We are allowed to bring 2 bottles of wine onboard.  I will use my Elite status for free drinks at Happy Hour (that's enough for me) and hubby gets bottles of water during happy hour to stock our room.  Neither one of us drink frozen (or any kind) of sugary drinks.  Hubby will probably have 1 or 2 sodas during the entire 12 day trip of our next cruise.  So really, even the non-alcoholic drink package ($765 for both of us) doesn't really make sense.  And have never had a problem with my manual juicer..normally can get oranges at breakfast buffet.

A few of our most recent cruises was everything included.. which was fabulous!  Regent Seven Seas Splendor, Explora Journeys, Celebrity Flora Galapagos and a Royal Suite on the Celebrity Edge.  But of course, these cruises cost alot more than our next one.

The beauty of ala-carte is choosing what works best for you!  Happy Sailing!

juicer.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BEAV said:

Can you confirm your credit card was charged for the MoveUp? 🤔

Does your online cruise personalizer display your upgraded stateroom number? 

This was not a MoveUp win so no charge against my card, I just want to bid on a higher class based on my new catagory type I have booked.  I will contact MoveUp.  

2 minutes ago, Illsticktocrusing said:

This was not a MoveUp win so no charge against my card, I just want to bid on a higher class based on my new catagory type I have booked.  I will contact MoveUp.  

Ahhh, I misunderstood your upgrade was via MoveUp.

Despite MoveUp showing your original stateroom, what does your Personalizer list? 🤔