Regal Drink questions.

blazerjan

Several of us are sailing on the Regal in the fall. We have the drink package that was included in our booking. I am platinum but my cabin mate is not. Can I bring her to the EPS happy hour? Also, because we have the drink package, do we get our drinks at EPS happy hour included?

Yes, your drink package will be good on all drinks (assuming they don't exceed maximum value allowed) in all venues. And, as long as you are Platinum, you shouldn't have any problem binging your friend. Often, if the lounge isn't crowded, they don't look at cruise cards at all.

I love having the drink package and being able to order whatever I like no matter where I am. It definitely works at the PES nosh. On our last cruise we were quite surprised that the "menu" they deliver to the cabin didn't list what was being served each night. We discovered it was because they had the same stuff every night! I didn't like that change at all. The folks who like to go for the Steak Tartare were exceedingly unhappy as every night was just a spread of cheese, olives, etc.

I love having the drink package and being able to order whatever I like no matter where I am. It definitely works at the PES nosh. On our last cruise we were quite surprised that the "menu" they deliver to the cabin didn't list what was being served each night. We discovered it was because they had the same stuff every night! I didn't like that change at all. The folks who like to go for the Steak Tartare were exceedingly unhappy as every night was just a spread of cheese, olives, etc.

Odd. I believe that we were on the cruise that followed yours. We did get the menu in our suite that specified one of the items that would be served each night. We only went once, but it was a nice "break" with almost no one there!

What is the EPS happy hour please?
Elite, Platinum, and full Suite, but it is actually called the Elite Lounge. There is a menu of eight drinks, Boulevardier, Mayan Mule, Floradora, Port Lemonade, Tito’s Fresh Mint Lemondrop, Bacardi Limon Mojito, Cherry Blossom Garden, and Deep See Martini that are $6.50. You can order other drinks at full price. There has been a special rotating appetizer of the day such as salsa, guacamole, steak tartare, shrimp, wheel of Stilton, sushi, etc. as well as breads, cheeses, olives and the sort every day.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by IECalCruiser

On Royal Princess in November when the waiter in P/E/S lounge saw I had the PBP he said "I'll make sure they make you a real Mojito" (or whatever I ordered) rather than the "happy hour" version which is made from premix and in some cases a smaller pour.

Thrak,

FYI - The 4/08/18 sailing did have the menu showing a different item each night.

Odd. I believe that we were on the cruise that followed yours. We did get the menu in our suite that specified one of the items that would be served each night. We only went once' date=' but it was a nice "break" with almost no one there![/quote']

They certainly did get a lot of comments regarding the change so maybe they decided it wasn't a good idea. You know how Princess likes to experiment. I'm glad to hear it went back to normal. It was really weird to get the card and it just had the days and the time and then to go to it a few times and see that it was the same thing each time. A bunch of folks just told them how lame it was to have that same spread again and walked back out the door. I know we glanced in, saw the same setup, and then kept on walking a few times.