Ventura post refit review (with photos)

Thank you for these pictures... she looks great. I'm pleased that the yellow with purple splodges carpets have gone from the cabins! :D

Me too Jo. We really enjoy our cruises on Ventura but this time it was hard to tell what colour our carpet was! The main thing was obviously the propulsion system but I wish they had made the Glass House more like it is on Azura and Britannia. We love it on those ships but IMO it's still Las Ramblas minus the grape vines

We love it on those ships but IMO it's still Las Ramblas minus the grape vines

Leave the Ramblas alone, at least it has character and the chairs are comfortable unlike Azura which are plastic and low to the floor.

Bal

For those of you in suites and deluxe balcony cabins they have replaced the worn out settees which doubles as an additional bed. Much more comfy to sit on. Also new and really super bathrobes.

Enjoy

Bal

Many thanks for this. It seems to have made a bug difference to the ship. Have to say that we were on her in August for 17 days and when we got off we doubted that we would return. We couldn't really put our fingers on why but did not warm to her at all. Perhaps she was in need of a refurb. at the time.

Having said that, we sailed on Oceana when she was in much need of a refurbishment but we still loved her ;-)

Me too Jo. We really enjoy our cruises on Ventura but this time it was hard to tell what colour our carpet was! The main thing was obviously the propulsion system but I wish they had made the Glass House more like it is on Azura and Britannia. We love it on those ships but IMO it's still Las Ramblas minus the grape vines

Which is why we prefer Ventura's Glass House to Azura's.