Towel Animals....Yea or Nay?

wdsted

I m 60yo and I love towel animals!! I am very disappointed when I don't get them. The tip I leave is more if I get them. I have learned how to make a few and from time to time I will leave them in our room. I do keep each one we get all cruise.

Oh ... that's encouraging. Thank you! I asked on the Princess board and was told emphatically ... NO. I think I'll ask my steward if they would do it for me.

Maybe they will with a few $$$ in the hand. I think that is why we got them but I also told them that I didn't want them. Go figure.

My stewart made them each night and then took it away the next day and replaced it with another one...is that what they usually do? I took pics of each one..

That is normal - you can also tell the steward to leave each one and take a group photo later like BirdTravels did

about 15 posts ago.

On some cruises with a SEA day there is a demonstration in the Main Atrium or other venue about how these are

made and audience participation is welcomed.

We have long lost any feelings of thrill from towel animals at turn-down. Does anybody else tell their steward to not bother with them? I'd much rather that they get an additional couple of minutes back.

I rather have an extra towel.