Cruise Points

My total points is correct, but the points for some of my earlier cruise only show 1 point for a couple of them.

Not sure how that adds up to the correct total, but after all the problems we have had getting our accounts corrected I am just going to leave it alone.

I have stoppped logging onto the website for now because it just makes me crazy!!

Why am I getting only 1 point for my 7 day cruise I took back in 2004 and 1 for 2005? All my other cruises I was given

1 point per each day. Seems odd.

That is the normal way that Royal's website shows cruises prior to January 2011. That "1" is really a cruise credit, which is worth 7 cruise points, plus a fudge factor.

Why am I getting only 1 point for my 7 day cruise I took back in 2004 and 1 for 2005? All my other cruises I was given

1 point per each day. Seems odd.

That is one credit under the old system. You can check your total points to see if they are right by adding 7 points for each of those cruises and then you got one extra point for the conversion, so a total of 15 points for those two cruises.

There are at least 2 recent posts regarding C & A points not showing correctly for past cruises, or showing as pre-gold status for those that have completed cruises. The suggestion (which has worked for myself and others), is to go into your profile and change one detail- name, birthdate, anything, then log out. Wait a few minutes then log back in and your points/status "should" be correct. Then you can go back in and correct the info you changed

There are at least 2 recent posts regarding C & A points not showing correctly for past cruises, or showing as pre-gold status for those that have completed cruises. The suggestion (which has worked for myself and others), is to go into your profile and change one detail- name, birthdate, anything, then log out. Wait a few minutes then log back in and your points/status "should" be correct. Then you can go back in and correct the info you changed

Good point for your situation and others. Agree that question has come up. But this question is about the old and new point system, OP's points are correct. For years it was 1 point per cruise, didn't matter 4 or 7 nite. New they converted it to one point per day...

Lots of cruisers REALLY benefited when it changed as they got the same credit for all of their 3-6 night cruises as those who always sailed 7 or more. Not complaining, just sayin....

Thank you all for the replies. I went back in and now I do see a blank cruise with the correct credits. Wasn't there the other day now its all correct. Thanks again.