Back to RC after a few years... Questions I have so far

Just booked my first RC Cruise in about three years. Boy have things changed :)

We will be aboard Allure in November 2019. A few starter questions.

We booked under the WOW sale and got a OBC, basic soda package, Johnny Rocket's and Rock climbing.

My 1st question is the drink package, if we decide to buy the deluxe drink package do we get a discount since we already have the basic package?

I don't drink coffee but travelers with is do, does the Starbucks take their gift cards?

Is there anywhere I can go to look at the prices of internet, dining, laundry packages, basically everything? I looked at the cruise planner and nothing is available to look at and I am trying to develop our savings budget above and beyond the cruise itself.

Does RC still allow you to carry on wine? I know at one time it was one bottle per person or per cabin, I forget which.

Is there a way to be notified of Cruise Planner sales when they are available?

Thanks so much

You get no credit for having a promo soda package.

Starbucks takes gift cards on Allure.

There is no laundry package. Other prices will show up in your Cruise Planner as you get closer to the cruise.

RC allows two 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom.

No way to be notified (besides here) about Cruise Planner sales and your own periodic checking.

Thanks so much. I have read several times about a laundry package (one bag as much as you can fit for one price). Have they discontinued?

Is there nowhere I can see what RC is currently charging for internet. laundry, ship add ons etc? How does one budget? When should I expect something besides excursions to appear in my Cruise Planner? I have read of others who have info in theirs for other sailings in 2019?

Thanks

Thanks so much. I have read several times about a laundry package (one bag as much as you can fit for one price). Have they discontinued?

Is there nowhere I can see what RC is currently charging for internet. laundry, ship add ons etc? How does one budget? When should I expect something besides excursions to appear in my Cruise Planner? I have read of others who have info in theirs for other sailings in 2019?

Thanks

Sorry, I thought you were asking about some sort of unlimited laundry package. They still offer the wash & fold bag for $35, and that is usually available once per 7-day cruise. You may be able to get it on demand by asking your stateroom attendant.

Onboard internet charges here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

Pre-cruise offerings with prices can be viewed in your Cruise Planner on Royal's website.

Thanks

For addons- if there is something in particular you want info on, others can give you rough numbers for budgeting. For example, on Allure, normally 45-50 per person per day plus 18% gratuity is what the pre-cruise cost of the deluxe drink package will cost.

You get no credit for having a promo soda package.

Starbucks takes gift cards on Allure.

There is no laundry package. Other prices will show up in your Cruise Planner as you get closer to the cruise.

RC allows two 750ml bottles of wine per stateroom.

No way to be notified (besides here) about Cruise Planner sales and your own periodic checking.

Any chance you know if multiple cups show up if you get the soda free and buy the deluxe? Or do they just give one per person?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Any chance you know if multiple cups show up if you get the soda free and buy the deluxe? Or do they just give one per person?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've sailed on Allure three times and two times had the soda package included with my Boardwalk balcony cabin and all 3 times I had the alcohol package. One time, I received one cup even though I should have gotten 2 and the other time I received 2 cups.

The third time I didn't have the soda package as we were in ocean view balconies. I think I probably could have gone to guest services and advised I should have had 2 cups and didn't get 2, but I had no need for a second cup.