Pre-Made Sandwiches in the LIDO - Lack of a Made To Order Sandwich Bar

Did anyone notice op has been 3 star for several years and has over 100 nights on HAL. Must have been in steerage to only make 3 stars after 100 nights.

Oh, that's funny. You are smart to notice that. Perhaps the op, was SANDWICHED between the engines.

Sandra

Did anyone notice op has been 3 star for several years and has over 100 nights on HAL. Must have been in steerage to only make 3 stars after 100 nights.

What are you talking about? What do stars have to do with sandwiches? That being said, I have over 100 nights with HAL and I am still 3 stars. Which includes a lot of cash on excursions and other on board spending.

Denise

Wonder if I could get a spam and pineapple on sourdough?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't laugh but they have just recalled 220,000 pounds of Spam because of oral injuries. We wonder how Hawaiians will cope.

Hank

Happy to say that they had made to order sandwiches on the Prinsendam. One side of the Lido only so it pays to go looking ;)

Not only that. They always have one sandwich with no mayo or mustard and the made to order guys will give you anything you want to add to the premades.

they also have the panini machine. :D

A Prinsendam Lido Restaurant feature that one ought to know when one sails on her: As kazu has posted, one side of the Restaurant's offerings are not the same as the other side.

After two breakfasts on one side of the venue with no Croissants, I asked a supervisor about why none were available. "They are on the other side", he said. And they were in a rotating warm contraption. Who knew? Not me!

On any HAL ship in the Lido Restaurant in my opinion, one needs to "browse before you graze".

A Prinsendam Lido Restaurant feature that one ought to know when one sails on her: As kazu has posted, one side of the Restaurant's offerings are not the same as the other side.

After two breakfasts on one side of the venue with no Croissants, I asked a supervisor about why none were available. "They are on the other side", he said. And they were in a rotating warm contraption. Who knew? Not me!

On any HAL ship in the Lido Restaurant in my opinion, one needs to "browse before you graze".

This is true. The two sides on the Nieuw Amsterdam and Koningsdam are also slightly different. Some stations are the same, like the salad station, but there are a few that are different, so definitely walk all the way around before you decide.