Escape Sabrett's?

mkmaj

Be nice, polite, and ask the Cruise Director or Hotel Director about playing a piano. If they have one in a closed venue, like a restaurant off hours, they will occasionally let you play it. Typically the restaurant is available from 2:30pm to 4:30pm in between lunch and dinner set up.

Be nice, polite, and ask the Cruise Director or Hotel Director about playing a piano. If they have one in a closed venue, like a restaurant off hours, they will occasionally let you play it. Typically the restaurant is available from 2:30pm to 4:30pm in between lunch and dinner set up.

Wrong thread.

If I play the piano will they bring my kids hot dogs? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Silly question, I know, but the kids were big fans on Breakaway... Did Escape inherit the hot dog carts now that she's sailing from NYC?

i love hunting down the hot dog vendor on the breakaway.

i found it fun.

it was like finding Where's Waldo.

hot dog with red onions FTW!

sad it's not on the escape. :(

We sailed on the Escape on 4/29 and we couldn't find the hot dog carts. My husband loved the ones on the Breakaway!! We were hoping that they were missing because it was only the second week that the Escape had sailed from New York and that maybe they would be there on our October trip.

Thanks. Happy cruising and take care of the ship for us - we're boarding when you return!

Same here - we go after you. Can you make sure everyone gets off timely so we don't get delayed?

Have a great trip all with or without hot dogs.

O"Sheehans has hot dogs though.

Even if they inherited the carts, they won't be flying the "SAbrett" umbrella. I was on the Breakaway in February from NY, my 4th trip on the ship, LOVE the Sabrett dogs and found the cart minus umbrella and also MINUS Sabrett dogs.

They were using the same bad dogs from the buffet which were worse boiled. Another cutback from NCL.

Just off the Escape--was able to play the piano (outside taste) - but did have to ask the cruise director to plug it back in (it was a digital in a hybrid baby grand shell)- someone disconeccted it when i was playing- and I let them know if it wasn't plugged back in I would take my business elsewhere :)

If I play the piano will they bring my kids hot dogs? [emoji23]

I was just on the Escape and was never given hotdogs for playing piano LOL- however on the last day I saw in the pool area there was a hot dog cart (unmarked vs. the breakway) with hot dogs/ketchup/mustard/relish next to the pool bar. I can't vouch if they were NYC vendor quality but seemed close

I was just on the Escape and was never given hotdogs for playing piano LOL- however on the last day I saw in the pool area there was a hot dog cart (unmarked vs. the breakway) with hot dogs/ketchup/mustard/relish next to the pool bar.

I can't vouch if they were NYC vendor quality but seemed close

no red onions?! :(

you gota have the red onions for the ny experience