Best time to purchase drink and internet packages?

I keep waiting for the price to get lower than what they are today but they only vary by a couple of dollars. Will the prices ever go lower than BOGO 50 % off ($45) for the Deluxe Drink Package; or $58 for the drink and internet package (25% off)?

We're on 9 days Anthem of the Seas at the end of July.

I keep waiting for the price to get lower than what they are today but they only vary by a couple of dollars. Will the prices ever go lower than BOGO 50 % off ($45) for the Deluxe Drink Package; or $58 for the drink and internet package (25% off)?

We're on 9 days Anthem of the Seas at the end of July.

You never know, but those sound pretty good to me.

Here's how it works: Buy now. If the price decreases later, cancel and rebook at the lower price.

No harm, no foul.

You never know, but those sound pretty good to me.

Here's how it works: Buy now. If the price decreases later, cancel and rebook at the lower price.

No harm, no foul.

When can you pay for those packages? do you have to have final payment made? or a month or so before cruising? first time RCL

When can you pay for those packages? do you have to have final payment made? or a month or so before cruising? first time RCL

There's no set time and you don't have to be paid in full. Keep checking your Cruise Planner.

I got the internet and deluxe drink package few weeks ago for $57 a day. Will be sailing in June on the Anthem 9 night cruise. The sale they had a week before the memorial day sale was better.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I got the internet and deluxe drink package few weeks ago for $57 a day. Will be sailing in June on the Anthem 9 night cruise. The sale they had a week before the memorial day sale was better.

We saw this price on our sailing the first time we looked. We should have jumped on it then. They then raised it to $66/day for their big Memorial Day Sale.

do you have to purchase this for all/both passengers in the same cabin.......only my husband drinks and uses ipad so I don't want to have to purchase a package for both of us.......anyway to just buy for one person

do you have to purchase this for all/both passengers in the same cabin.......only my husband drinks and uses ipad so I don't want to have to purchase a package for both of us.......anyway to just buy for one person

If the deal includes an alcoholic drink package, then all others in the stateroom 21 and over would have to purchase an alcoholic drink package. You may be able to get by with a lesser package for the non-alcohol drinkers if you call to order.

Royal is becoming bath n beyond, you don’t by anything unless u have the 20%off and if you don’t have it just wait 1-2 weeks they will send it to you lol

The same with royal packages they will be on sale eventually lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums