New Wine Bar in La Reserve

ORV

Hmm, I wonder if any of them will be on the Prestige package. Open 5-8 on Select evenings(obviously the ones where there is no dinner.

See the new Your World Your Way book for details.

This looks like it could be a great way to get more use out of the space.

Belfastman, did you go there & do you have any comments to share? How does it work - do you pay for the special by-the-glass selection(s), and then the tapas are provided to accompany your selection? Do any discounts apply if you are on a drinks package?

ORV, my assumption is that the selection would be specific to the room - I assume they will skew pricier than the regular range of by-the-glass items, but who knows! Belfastman feel free to chime in on that as well.

That might be the limit for # of questions in a post, thanks for any insight :) I could always wait until March and find out for myself lol.

This looks like it could be a great way to get more use out of the space.

Belfastman, did you go there & do you have any comments to share? How does it work - do you pay for the special by-the-glass selection(s), and then the tapas are provided to accompany your selection? Do any discounts apply if you are on a drinks package?

ORV, my assumption is that the selection would be specific to the room - I assume they will skew pricier than the regular range of by-the-glass items, but who knows! Belfastman feel free to chime in on that as well.

That might be the limit for # of questions in a post, thanks for any insight :) I could always wait until March and find out for myself lol.

We didn't actually go to the wine bar but I understand that the wines were themed by the region you were sailing in ( Italy in our case) and were described as reasonably priced. Don't think there was a discount for anyone on a package. On our sailing the wine bar was only on on two days.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Forums mobile app

A couple of weeks ago on Riviera, DH and I tried the wine bar. DH had a flight of wine and I had a flight on lemoncellos. The tapas were excellent and it was fun to try new drinks. One of the lemoncellos that I selected was a strawberry cream cello. There were too many choices. On the day we were there, attendance was light.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

A couple of weeks ago on Riviera, DH and I tried the wine bar. DH had a flight of wine and I had a flight on lemoncellos. The tapas were excellent and it was fun to try new drinks. One of the lemoncellos that I selected was a strawberry cream cello. There were too many choices. On the day we were there, attendance was light.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Do you recall the fee?

Thanks.