Drink options during dinner

nash1211

Don't know if it was a mistake or our head waiter was just generous, but I was never charged for my soda that awaited me at dinner every night on the Sunshine in April. It was at our table when we arrived and never saw a bill for it.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

That's a little odd as the waiter would need a folio number to get soda from any bar.

That's a little odd as the waiter would need a folio number to get soda from any bar.

Not really. Once they see your number, they memorize it. How they do it is beyond me but they do. They remember your first name and your number. I have to think twice just to remember our cabin number.:o

Not really. Once they see your number, they memorize it. How they do it is beyond me but they do. They remember your first name and your number. I have to think twice just to remember our cabin number.:o

I know! We had one bar server who served us only 2 drinks in the comedy club one night, and the next day on the Lido we ordered from her again, I went to give her my S&S card and she was like "I have it already" and she had it the rest of the cruise!