Serenade Oceanview cabins

Not sure I completely understand your question. Are you asking if they are bigger on Serenade than on other Radiance class ships? If so the answer is no as they are all sister ships. If you are asking if Radiance class ships have bigger windows than other RCI ship classes, that I can't answer for sure.

Certain locations on different ships within a given class may have different size OV windows than other locations, but within each ship class, similar locations would be the same ship to ship.

Hope this helps.

Thank you both

Yes I was asking if Serenade ocean view windows are larger than other Royal ships.

I located a few pics and the amount of light coming in is nice. I moved from deck 2 to 3 and I’m pleased with my decision.

Thank you both

Yes I was asking if Serenade ocean view windows are larger than other Royal ships.

I located a few pics and the amount of light coming in is nice. I moved from deck 2 to 3 and I’m pleased with my decision.

That is hard to answer without knowing which ship class you are comparing Serenade to as RCI has 6 different ship classes and each one may vary from another in their OV window sizes. Different locations within each ship may vary as you just indicated in your decision to move from deck 2 to 3 - and the forward facing OV staterooms on decks 7 & 8 are larger still. On Voyager and Freedom class ships for example, the top deck Panoramic OV staterooms are essentially floor to ceiling windows. So not an easy question to answer.

Sounds like you have what you need, however, and have made a good choice. Enjoy your cruise!

Thank you both

You may find my Serenade youtube video helpful. We had a deck 3 oceanview cabin.

The windows on deck 2 are smaller then deck 3. And the biggest windows are the few newer cabins where the dining room used to be on deck 4. We have been on deck 3 and liked the location near the aft elevators.

We had one of the cabins that were once part of the dining room 2 years ago on our Norway cruise and it was great. I could comfortably sit in the window and look out at the scenery. The location was perfect - just a short walk down the hall to the atrium and around the corner to the MDR - no waiting for crowded elevators in the evening.

If you want an OV and one of these is available, I would jump on it. Lots of light and great views.