RCCL New Website Issue

This worked a few days ago but now takes me to the new site. Tells me that 'it can't display my loyalty tier or points and to check back later'

Frustrating .... :mad:

Still works for me - maybe some clearing of cache may help.

Easy fix, if you have not found out already. Go to your profile and just input Male/Female or any new info. It will auto change to correct status and points. Still a pain

FYI they tried to tell me this too because my status was wrong and my past cruises were missing, somehow it turned out I had two C&A numbers and they said if I change my name in the profile it would then prompt me for my C&A number again and I could put in the right one.

That did not work. I eventually had to give them my password so they could try because they didn't believe I was doing it right, but it didn't work for them either. Eventually they told me they'd have to submit a ticket to their IT people to fix it. A month later I got an email saying it was fixed and indeed it was...

The new website really seems like a hot mess. Half the time I click cruise planner it sends me to a log in page even though I'm logged in. And randomly trying to update my online checking I get an error message as well... Plus their android app just immediately crashes when you launch it. I hope their ship engineers are better than their tech people!

Bob,

I booked a cruise online last night. Its my first time with the new system. Does it really take 24 hrs now for the new booking to show up? I have tried to "link a missing cruise" and it just says " the reservation number you have entered is incorrect". I did call but they said to allow 24 hrs. Just wondered if that was the norm now. Thanks always for your help!!

Bob,

I booked a cruise online last night. Its my first time with the new system. Does it really take 24 hrs now for the new booking to show up? I have tried to "link a missing cruise" and it just says " the reservation number you have entered is incorrect". I did call but they said to allow 24 hrs. Just wondered if that was the norm now. Thanks always for your help!!

I really don't know what the "norm" is anymore. Royal's website seems very unreliable anymore

I was starting to think it was just me. We had trouble booking the other night and after clearing the cache and skipping our C&A number it worked. However, it rearranged our birthdates so glad I caught that today and called.

Has anyone had issues not getting a confirmation email? When I called today they sent it twice but still nothing. And I can't get a log in forgot password reset email either.

I was starting to think it was just me. We had trouble booking the other night and after clearing the cache and skipping our C&A number it worked. However, it rearranged our birthdates so glad I caught that today and called.

Has anyone had issues not getting a confirmation email? When I called today they sent it twice but still nothing. And I can't get a log in forgot password reset email either.

Have you checked your spam folders?

I had that happen twice a couple of weeks ago. Finally gave them another email address and that worked. I booked another cruise today and that email came right through (using the original email address that didn’t work two weeks ago).

If you're getting the problem I think you are, to be able to check that checkbox, you need to scroll down the text associated with it all the way to the bottom - the checkbox only becomes active after you've viewed all the text.

We recently had the same problem. I assumed it was that I needed to scroll down through all the text before the checkbox would become active, but after several tries I gave up and called.

A very helpful IT tech told me they were having trouble with this on Chrome right now, to try Internet Explorer. Then she stayed with me to be sure it worked. I would certainly like to see them solve the recurring IT problems, but I do want to compliment the very helpful tech I reached.

Margy

I had that happen twice a couple of weeks ago. Finally gave them another email address and that worked. I booked another cruise today and that email came right through (using the original email address that didn’t work two weeks ago).

I'll try my other email address and see what happens. Might even try IE or Firefox and see if that'll help it reset. Gotta love technology sometimes!

Bob,

I had the same question when I originally booked back in March for a December cruise. It took 3 days for the booking to show up and even then, only randomly when I would log in. The latest thing is that NONE of the pre-cruise planner options I purchased in April are showing up in cruise planner, but when I called today to add the drink packages (alcohol for me, none for my hubby, and just soda for my daughter), the lady that helped me could see it on her end. I thought I made a screenshot of the purchase when I did it, but I guess I didn't. As long as they can see the purchases on their end, and it shows up when we embark, I'll be alright.

My husband works in IT and their site infuriates him. They have one of the worst IT departments on the planet. It's not difficult to give a new site a test drive on a non-live machine to make sure it work before going live with it, but with all the mishaps I've seen in the past few months, you'd think it was 5th graders new to coding that were "fixing" the website.

OK I'm D+ at what point's do you become pre gold ? I talked to C&A this morning about something and they had no idea about this tier. Or am I missing something here ??.

You can join C&A with no cruises now, so a C&A member with less than 3 points is pre-Gold.

OK I'm D+ at what point's do you become pre gold ? I talked to C&A this morning about something and they had no idea about this tier. Or am I missing something here ??.

If you log back into your profile it will probably show Diamond Plus. If not make some update on profile and it will change. This is just one of the aggravating things going on with RCCL website.

Host Clarea;56281276]You can join C&A with no cruises now, so a C&A member with less than 3 points is pre-Gold.

I knew they were thinking about another tier as now there are so many diamond and diamond plus on the last cruise. But thanks' for that Bob.

New website oddity to announce. (haven't read all of this thread since my last post. I'm getting closed to final payment date. I logged on, it showed me my upcoming cruises. Right where it has my next reservation number it says "Make Final Payment" the label is slightly wrong as it will let you make a partial payment. Recently I had a bonus in my paycheck, so I paid all, but about $100 of my upcoming cruise. I also noted the pay off date was in early July. I went to re-check when that final payment date was. (I'm paranoid of missing it) I click on the payment button and it asks for my reservation number, ship and sail date, even though that was just on the last screen. When I type in my reservation number, just copied from the previous screen, it says it must be 9 digits long and won't let me go any further. If they are merging systems and need longer reservation numbers, I have absolutely no fears something will go wrong there!

My biggest complaint with this new site is that each, and every time I try to log in - it doesn't know me. I always have to reset my password. Extremely annoying.

Not to mention that it does show all my past cruises - but cannot figure out my "points" - which, in my opinion, is because some of my cruises were before the switch to the "per night" points versus the "per cruise" point..... they need to get this fixed. They will lose customers over the poor ability of their online presence.

My biggest complaint with this new site is that each, and every time I try to log in - it doesn't know me. I always have to reset my password. Extremely annoying.

Not to mention that it does show all my past cruises - but cannot figure out my "points" - which, in my opinion, is because some of my cruises were before the switch to the "per night" points versus the "per cruise" point..... they need to get this fixed. They will lose customers over the poor ability of their online presence.

Your profile also should show points along with how many cruises. Site is not user friendly and has to many glitches. I just printed my boarding pass for upcoming cruise and no luggage tags appear as stated they would. Going to relook later. My biggest issue is not able to view C&A profile. I can see I am Diamond Plus but nothing else ie wine in stateroom, upgrade preference, etc

Today - Chome - can't log in says UNAVAILABLE TRY LATER - Clear Cache and cookies, didn't help

Internet Explorer - Log in ok, can't make payment, says reservation number must be 9 digits. (Its 7)

MS Edge - login ok, made payment.

Today - Chome - can't log in says UNAVAILABLE TRY LATER - Clear Cache and cookies, didn't help

Internet Explorer - Log in ok, can't make payment, says reservation number must be 9 digits. (Its 7)

MS Edge - login ok, made payment.

I wonder if IE would have worked with two leading zeroes added for the reservation number?