Turning platinum question

according to what you guys are saying i should turn plat. but please confirm!

i have 49 days, 7 days coming in oct., 7 days coming in mar 2019, and then a 14 dayer in oct 2019.

by what you guys are saying i should get on the long one with plat status??? yes????

thank you

Yes. You get platinum on your 75th night so if it’s on a cruise, regardless of what day on that cruise, you’ll be platinum for that entire cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

thank you! that will make our 50th anniversary a cruise to remember!!!

Hi. We are 18 days from turning platinum. We are looking at booking a 5 day at the end of October, another 5 day in January 2019 and an 8 day in October of 2019. that totals in 18 days, will we turn platinum on the 8 day October 2019 cruise or the cruise following that one?

Following one.

Just an FYI My own platinum experience.

I just got back from a B2B on the Vista.

A 6 day followed by an 8day. I was not due to be platinum until the 8 day but since the cruises were linked we had platinum privilege for the 6 day as well!!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5043292

Actually if you sign in while on board you will not e that your vifp status will still be gold. However your card will be platinum and you will be extended platinum benefits for the entire cruise if you reach 75 days anytime during the cruise. You officially turn platinum when the cruise is credited to your account, usually a few days after getting back.

6 more days until Platinum. Just booked an 8 night on the Horizon in December. Will I get the platinum privileges the day of sailing? (I.e., will I get Faster to the fun) or will I get the privileges once on board?

Your boarding pass will say platinum and you will receive the benefits from day one.

6 more days until Platinum. Just booked an 8 night on the Horizon in December. Will I get the platinum privileges the day of sailing? (I.e., will I get Faster to the fun) or will I get the privileges once on board?

You will be Platinum from Day 1. You will not need FTTF. Being Platinum you will have priority status for checking in and boarding, but you will still need to pick a check in time. Try to pick the time when you think you will check in. It's designed to keep the flow of people moving faster.

Hi. We are 18 days from turning platinum. We are looking at booking a 5 day at the end of October, another 5 day in January 2019 and an 8 day in October of 2019. that totals in 18 days, will we turn platinum on the 8 day October 2019 cruise or the cruise following that one?

Yes, you will be platinum for the entire 8 day cruise assuming Carnival does not change the VIFP program between now and then.