Summer Sale - Drinks, Internet & Tours

FYI drinks, internet & tours are on sale now. We're sailing in December and I've been keeping an eye out so hopefully this also helps out others!

These promos may be targeted to certain ships/sailings. It might help to post your ship and sailing date.

Sale going on now for - Liberty of the Seas 9/2/2018 - I had posted notice earlier on my Roll Call

Beverage Pkg $45/day/pp + 18% I had already purchased at this price but it had gone up to $48 in between.

I had purchased an excursion for more earlier this week so I cancelled and rebooked - only saved $12 but $12 is $12, am I right? ;p

We are going on the Anthem soon. Husband drinks I don't. Do we both have to order the same beverage package or can he get the deluxe and I just get the refreshment beverage package?

They have allowed some, have to call and ask. To other's don't share, if caught they will cancel your package and might charge you full price for all individual drinks...