Diamond lounge age restriction

Currently on Radiance... it’s like a crèche in the CL..... [emoji36] 7:15p and noisy children

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's it like in the DL? Sounds like the kids parents are in Suites if it is in the CL.

I hope the cruise otherwise is fantastic

The only boisterous DL guest I’ve encountered was an older gent on Legend a few years ago who was playing lounge police. Haven’t encountered bad kids and if there are the concierge will handle it. There is a single fellow on another site now, who does not have kids and likely never to have them, loudly whipping up a frenzy to BAN kids from the lounge. So 25 ships sailing weekly and he thinks world needs to cave to his single lifestyle for the 2 or 3 cruises he takes a year. How completely obnoxious

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No tie downs? No safety straps? And the city is going to prosecute and prove malicious intent on the part of a 5 year old? City and artist are lucky it didn't kill the kid instead of just breaking. Someone from the city had to OK the placement and secure the item. That's a failure on the part of the city and the artist is looking for a pay day. Counter-sue city and artist.