Dear CEO of Royal Carribean...

In the summer, by all means travel in your own beautiful country. The snowbird term relates to a winter migration.

How are your beaches in January?

Our Snowbirds stay between 60 and 90 days

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’m not regretful for anything. If you want to avoid places for reasons so dumb, stay the heck home. Your loss.

And there you have it in a nutshell. They are not "dumb" reasons at all. If your best friend insults you do you still go round to their house for your usual Saturday night poker game even though you were pissed off? At some point in life you have to start standing up to the bullies, and if you have to hit them where it hurts, which for Canadians going south would be in the U.S. wallet then so be it.

It is not "my loss" to not go on a cruise. I choose to cruise or I don't, there is no "loss" involved. I would find something just as interesting or creative to do elsewhere. You respond with "dumb reasons". You really haven't thought any of this through at all.

You could book the Harmony President's cruise in 3 months and ask Mr Bayley in person these questions as he will be on the ship.. He was very approachable and open to conversation on the last President's Caribbean cruise. :) :cool:

Drop the mic!

I have enjoyed reading this thread for shear entertainment value...

Several years ago, I cruise on DCL Magic. I was part of a large group on the Disney version of CC called the DIS boards for my sailing.

One of the couples on that sailing did an extensive live trip review with tens of thousands of views and dozens of pages of posts. One night while walking the halls, they came upon the Captain who introduced himself to them and mentioned that he had enjoyed reading their trip review.

You never know...:'):'):')

Edited by CTCruiser74

I've asked specifically not to answer/explain/comment the suggestions for RCC, as I want them to answer.

No comment, no opinion, no explanations, only suggestions.

Then you are posting in the wrong place!

Like it or not, you are going to get many comments, opinion and explanations.

2) And why all the differents companies are having their port of call on the same day, crowding all the excursions? (ex: 6 ships at Nassau).

Because people like to start and end their vacation on a weekend when possible so that they get 4 days off of work that they don't have to burn vacation time for. So since a lot of ships are going to be leaving Florida on Saturday and Sunday, a lot of ships are going to show up in Nassau at the same time too.