Going, Going Gone Sale: Gone, All Right☹️

First thing this morning I called to book a cruise listed on Royal’s Going, Going, Gone web page. I was told that the cruise I selected is unavailable, yet it is still listed on their web page. This was my first attempt to book one of these cruises....Has anyone had a similar experience? The sale is open to C&A members starting on Monday, then everyone else can book on Tuesday and Wednesday. The cruises change every week when a new list is published. Has anyone had a similar experience? I was very disappointed...thought I called early enough to get a cabin.

First thing this morning I called to book a cruise listed on Royal’s Going, Going, Gone web page. I was told that the cruise I selected is unavailable, yet it is still listed on their web page. This was my first attempt to book one of these cruises....Has anyone had a similar experience? The sale is open to C&A members starting on Monday, then everyone else can book on Tuesday and Wednesday. The cruises change every week when a new list is published. Has anyone had a similar experience? I was very disappointed...thought I called early enough to get a cabin.

Even if ship and cabin's are listed there are limited cabin's available at that price. Once they are gone you are out of luck. Then if a cruise is listed wrong on any sale they reserve right not to honor it, All in the small print...Sorry for you but does happen's...

Yes I had that problem. The sale was gone by the time I called in the morning. The next time I wanted to book one of the sailings on the flyer I called right after midnight and got it.

Thanks! For some reason I didn't think I'd be able to get a Royal associate on the phone until after 8 this morning. I will certainly remember to call at midnight the next time.

Even if ship and cabin's are listed there are limited cabin's available at that price. Once they are gone you are out of luck. Then if a cruise is listed wrong on any sale they reserve right not to honor it, All in the small print...Sorry for you but does happen's...

Thanks for your response! Yes, either I called too late or it was listed incorrectly. They never did tell me why. But I will call at midnight the next time!.

• 2 months later...
Thanks so much for replying. But, there was a link that you could actually do your GGG booking. I did not see that was possible on this link.

Sorry I’ve never seen a link like that attached to the going, going gone sale. Perhaps you are thinking of the crown and anchor last minute discounted cruises which no longer exists.

Thanks so much for replying. But, there was a link that you could actually do your GGG booking. I did not see that was possible on this link.

I've booked a cruise recently from the Going, Going Gone sale; online, just went through the normal booking process for the sailing. I even was doing it a couple hours after midnight on a Monday, in the Crown & Anchor-only booking period.