Lindquist Beach

Cruisin4aTan

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Linquist and loved it. Not many people seem to go there (at least when we were there) and it's beautiful. We saw some pretty neat fish and stuff there but I wouldn't say there's a whole lot like Sapphire Beach. I have a complete review in my signature line with tons of pictures from snorkeling that day if you are interested.

If snorkeling is important and you want great snorkeling, check out my review of Coki Beach (there's 2 of them and the first one we snorkeled and it was amazing! The second time we went diving and it was great). :D

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Keep in mind, this is a primitive type beach or at least it was back in 2016.  We stopped there and never made it to Sapphire which is right next door.  But, no snorkeling to speak of.  Beach and water is gorgeous though.  There will be a lot less people.  But take bug spray!!!!!!!!

Actually Lindqvist Beach was once the epitome of that old untouched Caribbean beach, but Smith Bay Park (Lindqvist Beach) has been developed for day visitors and the ships now include excursions as Secret Sands or a similar name. Have read good reviews of snorkeling there but no personal experience...

Lindqvist is beautiful.  If you plan to go, pack a small cooler.  Grab something to drink and snacks when you get off the ship-- there's none of either there. Also, no chair rentals, so don't forget towels.  We've been there numerous times-- loved it every time.  According to DH, not much to see snorkeling, but okay.  We just enjoy the wonderfully relaxing day away from the crowds.