Savoury Bites in MDR

Has anyone ordered the savoury bites on the 1st night in the MDR? It's supposedly some type of sampling of breads thatt have to be ordered a day in advance. Is it available on all ships? We will be on the Harmony.

Has anyone ordered the savoury bites on the 1st night in the MDR? It's supposedly some type of sampling of breads thatt have to be ordered a day in advance. Is it available on all ships? We will be on the Harmony.

We've been able to get them on request.

It's not a sampling. It's a specific type of roll. Delicious. They were not in our first night bread basket on our last cruise but we asked and they brought some out. They were waiting on our table every night thereafter.

enhance

I don't remember the poppy seeds. Still look good. :D

I asked for them on Allure and was told they don't make them any longer. I told the waiter that we had them just a few months earlier on Allure and he said that we couldn't get them.

I am inclined to think it was because he didn't want to get them as he was probably one of the worst waiters we have ever had and not just for that reason,

Hi,

We had them on the Jewel in April/May - had to ask our head waiter. Was told at first that RC stopped making them. People seem to luv em.

So good. Crunchy on the outside - soft inside with bits of sundried tomato/herbs, sprinkled with poppy seeds. Thinking about them now....

NJ

They used to be part of the bread tray passed by the asst. waiter. Now they are not included in the bread basket on the table and had to ask for as a special request.