anyone know of any upcoming booking promos?

Cafedumonde

Based on past history, just about every week.

And based on my experience, room cost is often higher when OBC promo is offered, usually a direct offset, so don't get too caught up in that promo, just look at net costs.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Everyone here is right. I forgot about how prices usually go up if they add onboard credit. Unfortunately we are looking at a 7 night, so that new promo won't work! I have it on hold. I will probably put it on hold again to see if another train comes soon, but it is a decent price anyway so we will lock in soon regardless! Thanks

Carnival "sales" are like trains. As soon as you miss one, another comes along.

And that train is almost always identical to the previous train.

Keep in mind, though, if you book an early saver rate you can always change down the road if a better "sale" pops up.

They have 50% off deposits right now

I believe the 50% off deposits are only for short cruises (5 days or shorter), right? Because we're planning on booking a 7 day cruise eventually, and when I did a mock booking, it did not offer a 50% off deposit.

I believe the 50% off deposits are only for short cruises (5 days or shorter), right? Because we're planning on booking a 7 day cruise eventually, and when I did a mock booking, it did not offer a 50% off deposit.

$50 deposits on 3-5 day sailings through June 22nd and 50% off deposits for longer cruises.

They have OBC and reduced deposits now for some cruises. They have it for my dream cruise in august..but don't have it for my vista cruise in feb or my glory cruise next aug. Then they do have it for cruises I'm looking at in 2020.

I've never seen a sale that made me think, "Man, I'm glad I waited to book my cruise!"

With early saver, you can always get the newer sale price if it's better than what you booked under.