Bedroom slippers

klfella

Hi everyone,

Will be on Azamara Quest for the first time next month. Have previously travelled on Celebrity Eclipse where -- much to my annoyance -- I discovered they didn't provide bedroom slippers in Veranda Class cabins (not even the throw-away type found in most hotels). I was wondering if Azamara provides them in Veranda Class? Or do they follow the same policy as Celebrity and only supply them in more expensive cabins?

Regards,

JT

Hi everyone,

Will be on Azamara Quest for the first time next month. Have previously travelled on Celebrity Eclipse where -- much to my annoyance -- I discovered they didn't provide bedroom slippers in Veranda Class cabins (not even the throw-away type found in most hotels). I was wondering if Azamara provides them in Veranda Class? Or do they follow the same policy as Celebrity and only supply them in more expensive cabins?

Regards,

JT

No, all cabins get them. Two pairs. Smaller and larger size.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

The slippers are good quality too. We recently did our first Princess Cruise and as they don't provide slippers, we took our Azamara ones. My husband wore his to a spa treatment and enjoyed extolling both their provision by Azamara and their quality, when the therapist noticed them. Looking forward to a new pair when we are on Journey on 30 August.

Lynne:)

I'm glad I don't have to pack slippers, good to know. I was looking around ebay and saw Azamara stuff for sale there and saw slippers there too. What I was looking for is an Azamara luggage tag, anyone know where to get those?

The slippers are good quality too. We recently did our first Princess Cruise and as they don't provide slippers, we took our Azamara ones. My husband wore his to a spa treatment and enjoyed extolling both their provision by Azamara and their quality, when the therapist noticed them. Looking forward to a new pair when we are on Journey on 30 August.

Lynne:)

I love this Lynne! I’d love everyone to wear Azamara’s slippers while on other cruise lines :hearteyes:

You can buy luggage tag holders from Cruise Critic https://www.cruisecritic.com/store/product.cfm?ID=46 . The thin ones should fit Azamara luggage labels.

You can also buy them from Amazon - search for Royal Caribbean luggage tag holders

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the info, I'm looking specifically for Azamara ones for my upcoming cruise. I don't have an Amazon acct but have an ebay one and already looked their. Maybe they sell them on the ship in the souvenir shop?

I'm glad I don't have to pack slippers, good to know. I was looking around ebay and saw Azamara stuff for sale there and saw slippers there too. What I was looking for is an Azamara luggage tag, anyone know where to get those?

I got mine on ship as a cmas gift one year. then they switch to Cmas tree hanging things. rather have something I can use

Thanks for the info, I'm looking specifically for Azamara ones for my upcoming cruise. I don't have an Amazon acct but have an ebay one and already looked their. Maybe they sell them on the ship in the souvenir shop?

I don’t believe we sell Azamara-logo luggage tags onboard the ships. Sounds like a good idea!

I don’t believe we sell Azamara-logo luggage tags onboard the ships. Sounds like a good idea!

It’s a shame Azamara no longer sells their own branded clothing as well. I still have my early Azamara Quest polo which they no longer sell in the shop, it’s getting a bit faded now it’s nearly 10 years old.:(