Odds of getting a table for 30 one night with "Your Time DInning'?

LongHill44

If people told you in your previous thread it won’t happen with 20 what would make you think you could with with 30? You have made quite a few threads, many with the same topics worded a slightly different way and it might be hard to remember them all, but you may want to go back and revisit them. Your questions have been answered many times over.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2608094

I brought this up to this particular poster's attention of how disrespectful it is to basically ignore people who've taken their time to answer his/her onslaught of questions by asking those same questions repeatedly afterward. Luckily, I think this person's sailing is next week, so it should subside soon. :rolleyes:

Glad it's not just me thinking the same...LOL:D

With 30 people what are the chances that everyone will WANT to dine together EVERY night?

Lol! I've got a group of 25 going right now. I'm not sure or even hoping that everybody will show in the dinning room every night.

If people told you in your previous thread it won’t happen with 20 what would make you think you could with with 30? You have made quite a few threads, many with the same topics worded a slightly different way

wow...365 total posts...150 threads created.

Yep, prolific thread starter, that’s for sure !

Good point. Their cruise can't come soon enough for many here.

Apparently there are a bunch of us who feel this way. This board is about helping others, but this poster posts things multiple times, apparently won’t browse existing threads nor use Google or search function here to help themself. ��

Edited by lizardhowson

even if we need to break us up into 2-4 tables...……..

Ok I get where everyone is coming from with jokes and references to prior posts but this is a legit question and OP even makes a comment knowing they may get split up, sadly people can't move on.

Reading other posts we have heard of large parties being seated at the same time but across multiple tables so it's not unheard of. I say ask, worst case they say no.

My only concern is whether or not all 30 have YTD. If it's a mix of YTD, Early and Late you may be out of luck completely. But it never hurts to ask....good luck.

I know when I dinn in the dinning room I would not want to do my dinning next to a table of 30. Several tables near one another can happen but would be a lot to ask. However it works out I hope when you dinn in the dinning room it is a good experience.

I see what you didd there.

I do recall after reading the OP's 9 million threads and posts that they will be on the Pride for July 4th....so they are leaving Sunday July 1st.

I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to it all but I was on Pride 3X this year and tried to give some feedback.

After all their posts on here, there are none for the July 1 roll call..Strange.

Wishing them a good trip. However, there are no "dinning" times on any ships I've been on so hopefully their DINING adventure goes well...:D:D:D

Hi

Of course not a table of 30, but if you are ALL doing YTD and you speak with the maître d' on embarkation day they can make arrangements for a day and time, so that you could all seated in the same area. Needless to say, someone would have to be responsible in getting everyone there on time.

have a great cruise

Great idea, thanks

Can you even picture a table for 30??? They don't exist!

The Vista had a round table that sat 20. It was directly behind the Maitre"D's station as you entered the MDR. They even had a tablecloth made just for that size to use on the elegant nights.

We were seated there the very first night of the cruise, but we asked for a smaller table and were accommodated. I didn't want to bring binoculars and a victrola horn every night to see and hear those opposite us.

Ok I get where everyone is coming from with jokes and references to prior posts but this is a legit question and OP even makes a comment knowing they may get split up, sadly people can't move on.

Reading other posts we have heard of large parties being seated at the same time but across multiple tables so it's not unheard of. I say ask, worst case they say no.

My only concern is whether or not all 30 have YTD. If it's a mix of YTD, Early and Late you may be out of luck completely. But it never hurts to ask....good luck.

Thank you

Yes we all have YTD and we figured we would asked if it were possible and if so, what day and time would work best for the MDR and we all agreed to be there on time, if it can even happen.

One of the woman in our group is recovering from cancer and there is a good chance it may come back, so we wanted to do this to pick her up and provide some joy for her and her family....

It's worth a shot

I think your hubby banged you in the head too many times with his fire hose.

There are new people and others checking into the forum daily, who have helpful information and are not a nasty bully like the likes of you.

It's a message board, YOU ASK QUESTIONS, you don' like the question, DO NOT CLICK ON IT, DO NOT ANSWER and please, stop being a bully

:'):')Thanks for that. It's been a long day and I needed a good laugh! I am far from a bully. Many of us have answered your plethora of threads which in a lot of cases are repeats or reworded ever so slightly without in many cases so much as a "thank you".

If you want to help the new people, then don't make threads about the same things as some posters that answered in one might not answer in the other one. It also clutters up the searches and can confuse people. Hopefully you have a good cruise and you can get all your questions answered on the ship so next time you'll be more relaxed and know what to expect.

Well it's official: I'm 100% introvert.

I'd rather eat alone in my room than try to converse with others at a table of 30.

Aside from not being able to hear a thing, it's going to take forever to get all your food.

With a group that size, you'd be best contacting Carnival's special events department and getting a private party room set aside.

I last cruised the magic and met a family that I hung out with all week and they had a table for 27 all week, but they had a set dining time.

my table was just me and dd lol! They invited us to join but we declined.

I last cruised the magic and met a family that I hung out with all week and they had a table for 27 all week, but they had a set dining time.

for this group they pushed several tables together and made 1_long table so it's possible.

The Vista had a round table that sat 20. It was directly behind the Maitre"D's station as you entered the MDR. They even had a tablecloth made just for that size to use on the elegant nights.

We were seated there the very first night of the cruise, but we asked for a smaller table and were accommodated. I didn't want to bring binoculars and a victrola horn every night to see and hear those opposite us.

Would be easier to have a group text than a spoken conversation

Wait, many here said it couldn’t be done?

Thanks for the promising info, we emailed the MDR and will go there once we get on the ship. If possible we will do it the day and time they recommend. Even if it is 8:30 or 9:00.

Thanks for the promising info