Symphony of the Seas - Bed Placement

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, Lib0007 said:

8584?   please?     which is better?

Bed is by balcony.

I prefer sofa by balcony as you can sit on it and have a better outside view than if it was beside bathroom. 

Typically when using bed it is night time with curtains closed so unless taking a daytime rest and are awake you won't have an outside view at all.

Edited by robtulipe

5 minutes ago, robtulipe said:

Bed is by balcony.

I prefer sofa by balcony as you can sit on it and have a better outside view than if it was beside bathroom. 

Typically when using bed it is night time with curtains closed so unless taking a daytime rest and are awake you won't have an outside view at all.

thank you! 

3 hours ago, robtulipe said:

Bed is by balcony.

I know it's a personal preference, but bed by the balcony is better IMO.  When the bed is by the bathroom, then you walk into it every time you enter your cabin.  It makes everything seem smaller.

Also on the older Oasis and Allure, where the closet is located by the bathroom, having the bed also at that end makes it very difficult to get things in and out. Granted they fixed that problem on Harmony and Symphony, by splitting up the closet into two sections on either side of the bed.

• 4 months later...
17 minutes ago, spmurdock said:

So sorry!  One more - Cabin 8270... Is bed by the balcony or the bathroom?

By balcony as that cabin is between two cabins each with a sofa bed. The latter will have bed by bathroom as to not having the sofa bed block passage through the cabin if it were in the middle by the bathroom. The bed location alternate down a line of cabins.

Edited by robtulipe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...