Symphony of the Seas - Bed Placement

• 2 weeks later...

Some cabins are laid out with the bed near the balcony, others have the sofa near the balcony. Triple and Quad cabins have the sofa near the balcony. Layout changes every other cabin. To determine if your bed is near the balcony or near the closet, look for the nearest triple or quad and calculate from there." (triples and quads are indicated with a "triangle" shape in the deck layout)

What is the rule for the inside cabins? When on Oasis we were in 10539 & my Aunt was in 10537. Our cabin had the bed all the way up against the far wall, which created plenty of room to move in the cabin. Her Cabin had the bed on the side wall (wall that we shared) closest to the bathroom with the couch on that wall closest to where a balcony would be.

I am trying to figure out how to make sure to get a bed that is up against the far wall on Harmony & Symphony on the inside cabins.

20 minutes ago, Mikew0805 said:

What is the rule for the inside cabins? When on Oasis we were in 10539 & my Aunt was in 10537. Our cabin had the bed all the way up against the far wall, which created plenty of room to move in the cabin. Her Cabin had the bed on the side wall (wall that we shared) closest to the bathroom with the couch on that wall closest to where a balcony would be.

I am trying to figure out how to make sure to get a bed that is up against the far wall on Harmony & Symphony on the inside cabins.

I can’t recall seeing a pattern for insides ever posted.

7 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

I can’t recall seeing a pattern for insides ever posted.

I have not seen one either. I could not even tell a good reason why my Aunts was the way it was. I know they had a cabin that connected, but the connecting door was up by the front door, and other than that - no different from my layout. 

I wanted to share our observation after being on the Symphony. The angle of design of the cabins, be it bed by the window or bathroom, make the cabin seem much larger. Don't know actual square footage, but it's very nice. Bathrooms seem larger also. And glass closed in shower, bigger as well. Win win situation 👍🏻🛳🐬