Symphony of the Seas - Bed Placement

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2018 at 10:16 AM, skid10 said:

This is not at all meant to be sarcastic. I am curious as to why some people prefer one side to the other. We have had bed placement on both balcony and bathroom sides and actually have no preference. Are we missing something? Thanks.

I prefer the bed by the balcony because it makes it easier to get in the closet and seems more spacious to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, barb65 said:

I prefer the bed by the balcony because it makes it easier to get in the closet and seems more spacious to me.

That applies to Oasis and Allure however does not apply to Harmony and Symphony with the new cabin layout that eliminated the traditional closet in favour of a wardrobe on either side of the bed.

13 minutes ago, screenname2004 said:

Semi-off-topic question. Where is a good place to get a high-res deck plan for Symphony or other RC ships?

Just google Symphony of the seas deck plans PDF (change ships name) and look for this

http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCI_Deck_Plans/Deployment_2018_2019/Symphony_Deck_Plans_Reference_Guide_2018_2019.pdf

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Grandma Petania said:

I thought I had this figured out when I made the reservation — now I’m not so sure.  Can you please tell me about 10645?  Thanks 

I can’t be certain as there are no connecting pairs or quad cabins in your block of vpcabins but if I base it off the same block on deck 9 that has a connecting pair then you would have the bed by the bath in 10645.

On 8/25/2018 at 9:16 AM, skid10 said:

This is not at all meant to be sarcastic. I am curious as to why some people prefer one side to the other. We have had bed placement on both balcony and bathroom sides and actually have no preference. Are we missing something? Thanks.

I get up very early in the morning (not on purpose :(), and my husband is a great sleeper who can always sleep late.  I like having the couch by the balcony, so I can sit all comfy sideways on the couch and look out the window while reading my book 🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, barb65 said:

3 hours ago, vacationlover_mn said:

I get up very early in the morning (not on purpose :(), and my husband is a great sleeper who can always sleep late.  I like having the couch by the balcony, so I can sit all comfy sideways on the couch and look out the window while reading my book 🙂

Makes a lot of sense. Thanks for your replies!