Crown and Anchor confusion

First of all, please forgive me if I don't make much sense.

My husband and I have cruised one time with RC -- a New Year's cruise in Dec 2016. We are going on a cruise on Freedom of the Seas in August (which I booked under my husband's account).

When I log into my husband's account, I see a Crown and Anchor number, and that he is a gold member with 7 cruise points (for the 2016 cruise). When I download the edocs, there isn't a Crown and Anchor number attached to the cruise summary. I have not done the online checkin yet, so I don't know if that would make a difference.

When I log into my account, I can see our new cruise, but not any credits for the 2016 cruise and no Crown and Anchor number. I tried to add my husband's Crown and Anchor number, but got, "We were unable to locate this member number." I also went back to the link a past cruise button to add the 2016 cruise but it was not able to find this reservation either.

I just want to make sure that everything is linked correctly before my cruise. Any advice?

Mine was a total mess when the new site debuted. They had all of my husband’s and my cruises on my C&A number, and he showed none! Called the C&A people, and they were able to straighten it out, but it took several days and giving my husband a new C&A number. Then, since he had a new number, the Celebrity Captain’s Club was also messed up! All straight now.

Thanks, everyone. I called and everything was fixed. The representative was professional and quick (which is more than I can say about most places I call).

Thanks for reporting back. I have the best luck with the C&A reps.